09

During break
I wanted to talk to Raza... i am not confirmed about him being a muslim. I started to search him in the cafeteria.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Taehyung asked me. Why did he ask?

"I am..."
"Let's eat together." he said and pulled the chair for me to sit. I was taken back because of his move. I don't know but something is wrong with him... he's strange. The whole school dies for him because of his perfect looks and god damn ENGLISH WITH HIS FREAKING GOOD VOICE! but he's still alone... or i can say he stays alone on purpose.

"Okay..." i said and sat with him on the table.
"Why don't you eat other stuff? Why only rice?" i asked him as i was curious.

"I am allergic to pork same as you are." he said looking at me. How did he know that i am allergic to pork? He stalks me? Am i that special to him?

"How.. do you know??"
"Isn't it too obvious?"
"How?"
"That day... when the girl in our class forced you to eat pork.. you threw it!"
"Ahhh yes..." i said. Hana... don't you remember he saw you crying in the bathroom and he didn't even come to help you!!! You dumbo!! he doesn't stalk you!

"There are many other things too." i said while giving him my food.
"That's why i like to eat with you." he said and accepted my food.

So... that's the case... he sits with me because he knows i won't make him eat pork. I don't know but i find this thing cute. And... the way he eats is also cute... HE'S MORE CUTE THAN HANDSOME.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked me and then i realised i have been seeing him and smiling like an idiot for almost 10 seconds.

"Ahhh nothing..." i said and started to eat my food.

"Can i ask you something?" he said.
"Hmm..." i said chewing my food.

"Do girls imagine shit too?"
I choked on whatever i was eating.

"I.. *cough* don't... *cough* know..." i said while drinking the water. He just looked at me seriously.

"What do you imagine?"
"Me...about what??"
"About your love life.."
"I... imagine cute things.."
"And what is cute according to you?"
"It's personal." i said as i was smiling brightly thinking about things i imagine.
"We are friends. you can share things.."

"Well i guess wearing matching clothes is cute... late night texts... watching movies... laughing... giggling... taking photos of each other... posting pictures of us....blah blah..." i said and no one knew how much i was into this.

"So you do believe in love?" he asked me while drinking my water... he eats my food and he's now drinking my water...

"Yes... i do."
"So who's that someone?"
"Someone?"
"Who made you feel that LOVE IS REAL."
"TAEHYUNG..... Love is real... it's not like if you have someone, you believe in love.... just look at the universe around you. Just sit alone and feel... THE PRESENCE OF LOVE!" i said and i mean it. I know i have never got someone to love but i have seen love... ALLAH has created love.

"So... who do you love the most?" he asked me.

"The one who created me."

"You mean your parents?"

"No....the one who created me... who created you.. who created all of us... I love Him the most.. The one who shows me love when i am all alone." i said it and i felt proud internally that i wasn't afraid to say it.

"You are so unrealistic!" he said and stood up. Hmm.... i supposed the same reaction from him. Leave it! The bell rang and i went to the class.... SHITTTT I WAS supposed to find Raza to ask him about is he muslim or not! and i wasted my time with Taehyung.....

Class started and i was still thinking about our conversation. He asked me about love... Does he believe in it?

"Taehyung.... what about you? Do you believe in love?" i asked him as the teacher was writing something on the board.

"I would not like to answer that question." he said while writing something on the paper. He usually does this. Writing something and not showing to anyone... Loved by someone but still all alone . He's too strange but i find him miserable. I want him to feel happy... but why? I don't know.. maybe because he's always around me.. that's why i am attached to him.

"From the next week your exams are going to start! BEST OF LUCK!" the teacher said and left the class.

Ahhhh i hate exams! The school ended and i went to my job and the home. I just want to die and live my rest of the life in my grave!! How can i have the rest of my life if i die??? Hana you are sooo LAME!!!

The next day i went again to the school... the days past and exams were finished. I got to see Raza a few times but never talked to him because i was tired because of exams and my job.

"The results are announced. They are listed in the notice board." the teacher said and left the class. OMG i am going to die now!!!

I ran to look for my results. 36th in my class. My class is of 50. Okay Hana.. you tried your best!

"Can you look for me too?" Taehyung asked me as the place was too crowded and i was already sticked to the board.

"Okay..." i searched his name after my name. I don't find his name... then i search his name above my name like from 20-50 his name was not present. So... he failed!

"You failed!!!" i said. I was feeling proud at myself that i passed and this English speaking Korean failed. I tucked my hair and went from there. The students then came into the class and started to talk to eachother.

"Did you see Taehyung's result??" one student said.

"It's impossible!!!!" the other said. Okay... they are not supposed to make fun of him!!!!

"Hey!! You two! Don't make fun of him... so what if he failed?? People fail and the....."i said when they cut me off

"She's mad ignore her!" one of them said and they continued talking!!! These bitches!!

Taehyung came in the class silently and sat in his chair. I felt bad for him.

"Taehyung..... it's okay if you failed! I failed too when i was in 3 class..... and i begged the teacher to give me few more marks so that i can pass......." i was still talking to him when someone came.

"What have you done????" it was Min Soojung the topper of our class. He was talking to Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung said.

"How can you get the first position when you can barely talk in korean?" WHATTTTT??? no... THIS.IS.NOT.POSSIBLE!!!!

I can't take this anymore!

"I can perfectly talk in Korean !" Taehyung said and patted his shoulder.

"I'll talk to you later Hana..." he said and left the class. I like it more when he just calls me Hana then that weird MISS KIM HANA! what are you thinking right now?? you just told him that you failed when he topped the class!!!
I LITERALLY HATE MY SELF!!!

I am going to stay away from him this whole year!! i can't hurt my pride anymore now! Enough of it now!!