15

"I also want to give you a treat." Taehyung said

"When???" i said no i shouted! it was a free meal time!!!

"Today.... after school at my home." he said.

"Okay... i am in!" i said.

After he got me my phone back he was acting normal. But... why?? i want to know.... does he like me or not?? well what should i do? 

First lecture started and i have my full concern to the lecture. Today was our sports lecture. To be honest i don't like Mr. Park now. He's not even single. But still it's the lecture and i have to attend. The lecture is after break. I studied till break then me and Taehyung went to cafe together.

"Hana.. where are your parents?" Taehyung asked me.

"They died long ago." i said.

"So where is your grandfather?"

"I don't know..."

"Why??"

"He doesn't like me. So just pays my school fee and apartment's rent. Other i earn myself." i said while sitting on the chair with my food.

"Why doesn't he like you?"

"It's because my father married my mother, My grandfather doesn't like my mother so.... *num* *num*my father got another home for my mother... then i was born... then my parent died.. *num**num* and my grandfather refused to accept me. SO I LIVE ALONE!" i said while eating.

"Since how long are you living alone?"

"2 years, before a maid used to live with me. But she died. So i live alone now."

"Oh.... you are so brave."

"And poor." i said while rolling my eyes.

"What do you like to eat?"

"ummm... ummm.... everything!" i said.

"Okay...." he said and started to eat.

"Taehyung... can i call Raza here, he's looking lonely." i said while i saw him sitting alone on a table.

"No!" Taehyung said.

"Are you jealous?"

"Yes."

"What? Why?"

"He's more handsome then me..."

"Seriously?" i said dropping my spoon on the plate.

"You dated him because he's more handsome than me, right?" he said eating his food comfortably.

"No! You are more handsome! Just look at you! I mean..... i don't know but i think you have some kinda strange...... i can't find the proper word..... ummm you are..... urghhhh i don't know!"  i said like i was trying to convince him that he's handsome even though he's really confident about his looks.

"Hahaha...." he laughed and placed the spoon into my mouth.

"Taehyung..... tell me the name of the girl!" i said taking out the spoon.