Prologue, Character Introduction and Warnings:

Prologue:

Even though they have been among humans since the beginning of time, were-shifters were a very secretive species. Its various types ran from were-cats to werewolf and so on. All races lived peacefully and in harmony, each in their own environment, under the Were-shifter King, a man so powerful he could change to any race he wanted...

Until the war.

The legend tells that a thousand years ago, when the war broke, almost all were-beast died, making it the biggest massacre ever told. Most of the were-species got extinct in that war, making the werewolves the most powerful race standing. Since they fought together as a pack, unlike some other species, they survived and counterattacked as soon as they could, ending the war.

Most females were casualties since the enemy thought that by killing the females, the race would be extinct. And they weren't far off. Even though the werewolves survived, they suffered the most female lost. The Luna prayed to the goddess for help in the survival of her beloved race in exchange for her life, making the promise eternal. Six months later, the Luna gave birth to a boy. In her confusion, she reclaimed to the goddess as to why a boy when her race needed females to survive, but the goddess only made silence. Even though the Luna didn't understand, she raised her son well, full of love and up to be a great man and heir. The answer to her questions came a few years later, when the mating season began again. She thought that maybe her son will be the father of a lot of offspring, but when he mated with another male, making that the first mating between males, was when, to some extent, things began to make sense. A couple of months later, her son got pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful daughter and a son. Many years passed and some males gained the ability to give birth. She then understood the gift of the goddess and knew that her beloved race was going to survive.

But soon, less and less males were able to get pregnant. The mating between males became really rare and, as the years passed, it stopped happening and all was forgotten.

Until now.

Character Introduction:

Main Characters:

1. Choi Minho:

 Choi Minho: