Chapter 3: Bonds

So my computer was being a bitch and didn't alowed me to connect for the lobgest time and I was about to yeet it, but I let it rest instead, So as an apology, Imma upload 3 chappies today! So wala, Update 1/3. Enjoy~

Taemin's POV:

Taemin's POV:

"Here, look. You see this? That's your baby. You are almost two months and surprisingly healthy." Key announced as he rubbed the cylinder across my stomach from side to side to check everything.

In that moment, the door opened silently revealing a very sorry Minho. My face split on a very happy grin and Kore danced around as soon as it saw our mate, happy to share this moment with them both.

"Hi..." I whispered at him.

"Hey..." he said shyly and smiled at me.

"Brother, you are just in time. I was explaining Taemin things about the baby and the precautions and care he will need." Key announced making Minho look at the screen.

"Is that..."he said almost in awe, not looking away from the screen.

"Yes. That's your baby, Min."

Minho could only stare at it, and through our bond I could feel the emotions flowing, I could feel the bond between the baby, Minho and me already growing stronger, bonding us three together. I could also feel that he was happy about the baby and already love him more that he thought he would, that he was worried about what was happening and how he would protect us and that he was sad for being an ass towards me...

'The biggest ass I bet...' He said through our mind link and I held a laugh.

'Nah, just a little one. I understand what you were thinking, but it still hurt when you left. I thought you were ashamed of me, like I did something wrong...' I lowered my head in sadness.

"Key can you give us a moment?" he said to his brother, who nodded and left.

"Taemin look at me. You did nothing wrong and I would never be ashamed of you. Did you feel that coming out of me at any moment? No, right? Look...more than anything I was...afraid. I really don't want to lose you...either of you." He placed his palm in my stomach, caressing it softly.

"You won't." as I could, I went to him and hugged him. He responded, hugging the life out of me and apologizing over and over.

"Can we start over?" he looked at me with a puppy look.

I just laughed and hugged him again. "There is nothing to start over again for. Just, don't leave me again like that...I'm also afraid you know."

"Ok." he smiled and call Key in...

He finished the ultrasound and, helping me get cleaned out, told us to wait at his office.

"As I told you before, you must take extra care at least until the fourth month, where you get out of the 'danger-zone', as we like to call it. By now, your baby has already formed the bond between you three. This will help in the growth of the baby as will also help with your health. Minho, if you can, don't leave them for long periods of time; the baby will need your presence as much as he needs Taemin's. Also, you will notice that you can hear your mate from greater distances and feel them both. This is a defense mechanism that helps you keep an eye on them even if you are not near."