CHAPTER ONE

UPDATE: This chapter has been edited on February 25, 2020 due to something I wanted to change. Just about everything remains the same except for one thing. Instead of Cat and her family being famous and Cat being a model, I changed her character to have a simple lifestyle with a career as a dance teacher for kids 9-12.

I hope this doesn't interfere with anything. I know some of you who already read this saw how she had a modeling career and was famous. I didn't feel like having one of those characters though. Maybe another character down the road could have the modeling job but not my main, Cataleya. I once again hope that you guys will still give this a chance. I hope you all respect my decision, I'm trying to make this story as fun as possible. Bear with me, and happy reading!!
_______________________

While I was still listening to some trending pop tunes, my screen lit up and started buzzing as the song paused. It was Chase attempting to FaceTime me. Although I wasn't really in the mood to talk, there was no way I could ignore him cuz he was my best friend and happened to be my next door neighbor. But since he transferred to PCA, he hasn't been around much. Without waiting any longer, I pressed the answer option.

"Heeeeey sissy! What's up?" He asked all bright eyed.

"Not much bro what about you?"

"So Ma just told me the news about you and Cami transferring to PCA! You're gonna be coming to school with me!"

"Yes I can't wait! I hope it doesn't interfere with my teaching job though."

"What do you teach?"

"I teach dance class to kids nine through twelve."

"It won't interfere. You're allowed to keep it. The Dean wouldn't make you quit."

"Who's the Dean?"

"Dean Rivers. He's the headmaster."

"I hope I like it there."

"It's awesome. You're gonna love it here. And best of all you get to meet my other best friend Zoey!"

"Zoey?"

"Yeah, obviously I haven't known her as long as you guys, you're family to me. But Zoey and I are pretty close and...I have feelings for her."

"Aweee does she know?"

"Not yet. I haven't told her. I can't. I just can't."

"Why?"

"She's just so amazing and perfect and, I just haven't met any girl like her."

"Get it bro!"

"Hey princess, keep it down I'm trying to study!" Cami shouted from her bed.

"I'm on the phone! Don't interrupt me! If you don't like it, get your own damn room!"

"Oh let's see.....maybe I will! Maaaaaa!"

Cami shot up from her bed shoving the canopy to the side and bolted to the door. The sounds of her running became more distant for every second she made her way farther down the stairs.

"What was that all about?" Chase asked me.

His eyes locked onto me as he placed his face in his hands while giving a smartass smirk.

"It's nothing major." I tried to lie.

"Come on Cat, I know something's wrong with you two."

I slumped my face into my fuzzy hot pink pillow.

"You're right bro. It's just that...Cami and I got into an argument and it was pretty heated."

"What happened?"