CHAPTER SIX

September 9th, 2020

"Logan!"

My eyes opened at the sight of sunlight peeking into the room. Beside me was no one except Cami, who was on the computer doing some sort of assignment. Had I been dreaming?

"Why are you mentioning Logan?" She asked.

"What? I didn't say Logan I said..no can..."

It sounded a lot better in my head.

"No can?" Cami showed suspicion.

"Yeah like no can do."

"That's not weird at all." Cami turned her face back to the screen.

"What you working on?" I asked her, trying to switch the subject.

"A project. By the way, you missed an awesome party last night. Lola is totes awesome."

"That's the brunette with the wacky extensions in her hair?"

"Yes. She's awesome. We have a lot in common. Talked throughout the whole party. Zoey's pretty chill too."

"That's neat. I decided to ditch because I was really tired last night." I lied.

"Well at least we got a couple songs out of ya to dance to."

"Yeah I'm still tired. I wish I could sleep this whole day away."

"Okay what is with you? You never want to sleep all day."

"I'm just not feeling good. I guess I drank too much soda and ate too many snacks."

"That should wear off by now."

"Yeah should. But didn't."

I couldn't let her know I dreamt of Logan crawling into bed with me and sticking his fingers in between my thighs and into my heat. She'd think I was crazy, as would the whole rest of the students who go here. To everyone. Logan was the man whore. Knowing I had a dream of him doing sexual things to me would really ruin my reputation.

"Whatever, we're having lunch with Chase and them later on." Cami said.

"Them? Who's them?"

"You know, Zoey, Micheal, Lola, possibly Quinn."

"Oh okay."

***

September 16, 2020

About a week passed by and I was already becoming well adjusted to being on this campus about ninety percent of the time. Lunch period would always arrive fairly quickly unless it was one of my blah days where I felt like absolute shit. Everyone ate outside at these rounded tables with built in seats and sunny skies. Also, just about every human on this campus had some sort of PCA merch. Whether it was a backpack, water bottle, sweatshirt, they had something with the logo and the campus colors on on it.

Developing at its peak was a pink streak in the blue sky while the sun would shine down on us all as we stuffed our faces with the best fries at PCA. Well anyway, the best fries I've had. Their burgers weren't super bad but the fries definitely beat everything else except the coffee cart. The fact that we were able to buy coffee on campus made my day knowing that I could get away with buying as many cups as I could guzzle down my throat.

So one afternoon, here I was, sitting with Cami and Zoey and Chase. Stuffing my face with the fries as usual. I would devour them every day. Lola and Michael popped up from behind Zoey and Chase with one of their hands occupied by coffee. Wilting into the seat near Chase, Micheal brought up how mine and Cami's first night here went.