CHAPTER TWENTY

The darkened sky became clouded as I was driving down the street lit road. A couple cars passed me before it started pouring rain. Thunder bellowed and lightning crashed. Headlights flashed against the windshield covered in ever so tiny water droplets as I drove miles away from Logan to get back to PCA. All that time I spent on my way back, I thought,

•How could he do this to me?

•Why me anyway?

•I should've listened to Chase and everyone.

•Why did I fuck up?

•Who was that girl? Mandi?

•How could I be so stupid to think I actually had a chance with someone there that gets a ton of girls and plays football AND basketball?

• I shoulda known he cheated on me that same night with that Chelsea girl at the hotel.

Tears welled up in my eyes, dropping into my lap and staining my pants as they caused my vision to become blurry. The more they formed, the more I wanted to punch something. Like that girl.

No Cat, it's not just her fault, it's just as much Logan's fault because he accepted the dare. I guess I was just a fucking chew toy to him.

I didn't even expect it, but then I realized by the time it was too late my feelings for him had increased and were now far too strong for me to just walk away and forget about him. PCA was now just ahead. I made my way into the parking lot and parked the car. I gathered my phone and my purse and fled for Fulton Hall. The wind hit me hard like a knife to the brain while the rain doused me within minutes. I could already begin to feel my dress starting to stick to my skin. Great and this little black dress was expensive. I had to get to my dorm room fast. But I was stopped by Cami.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you. Cat, what happened to you? You're drenched and crying...?"

"I had a long day Cami, I'd rather not talk about it."

"Listen, Chase came by a little while ago and told me you and him aren't seeing eye to eye right now? What happened?"

"I'd really rather not talk about it right now." I urged.

But Cami continued to pressure me about it.

"Enough!" I snapped. "I don't need any of this right now just leave me alone!"

I ran to the room and Cami followed from behind, still urging me to tell her what the hell happened.

"I know there's something going on with you and Logan." She finally said.

"How do you know that when I never told anyone?" I hissed at her.

"You didn't have to. Your actions spoke it all. Plus at the party, I didn't wanna tell you but I saw you and him outside."

"Saw us do what?"

"Cat, you tell me."

"Clearly you didn't see if you want me to tell you."

" I saw you guys making out and feeling on each other, what more can I say?"

"No!" I gasped as my eyes bursted with more tears.