My New Master

I run and keep running...

Even though sharp stones and twigs pierced my right feet that lost my shoe, I continue to run nonstop.

The Shahati member I just killed wasn't the only one chasing me.

"Ouch ..." a dagger stuck in my calf, stopped me.

I fell on a rocky ground. I pulled the dagger out of my calf, causing my blood to start flowing. I got up and ran back even limping.

I heard his steps are getting closer. He swung his sword, but I managed to dodge. I threw my rope, wrapped around his hand that holding a sword. Instead of breaking away, he actually pulled the rope. My body almost fell. He is so strong. If only my feet didn't hurt, maybe my body wouldn't be easily shaken like that.

I jerked my rope as hard as I could, causing him to let go of the sword he was holding. I was about to wrap my rope around his neck, but he dodged. He looked down and his legs tackled my feet so that made me fall. He pulled out a sickle blade, a special weapon of our group. When it was about to unsheathe me, someone bumped into his body until they fell over.

The Shahati man was on top of the body of the man who had hit him, about to slit his throat with a sickle knife. But the man pushed him, and now their position turned, the man crushed him and turned the blade to the Shahati man.

Stab!

The Shahati man, my senior, died.

That person, my savior, stood up and approached me. He pulled my hand, helped me up. The full moonlight shone on his face. Something dripped out of the skin of his jaw which was slightly torn. A thick purple liquid. He also realized that. He wiped the liquid, then looked at his palm.

"Don't you want to kill me?" Asked the man.

"Huh? Why should I do it?"

He showed the palm of his hand exposed to the purple liquid. "Don't you know this?"

"I know. Purple blood. Igutu."

"Do you know that everyone is hunting Igutu?"

"Yes."

"So, you don't want to kill me?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I was not assigned to kill you."

The man grinned, "You should die if you see this ..."

"So ... are you going to kill me?" I turned his question.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I need you."

"Do you need the services of an assassin?"

"I need you to join the special troops I made."

"Special troop?"

"Daekan."

"Daekan?"

"You do not know who I am?"

I shook my head.

"I'm Tagon, son of the leader of the Arthdal ​​Society, Sanung Niruha."

He looked at me with surprised eyes. I really don't know about the leader of society, whatever. I don't even know who my master is, until i kill her.

Tagon waved his hand, unconcerned, "I am choosing the strongest young men and have extraordinary martial abilities to be my warriors."

"And you chose me?"