The Coalition

"How did you end up living with Neanthal people, even marrying a Neanthal woman?" Asked Saya.

Each of them was riding a horse to Mount Hasi while chatting.

"The story is too long to tell during the round trip to Arthdal ​​- Mount Hasi," Mugwang answered.

"Isn't Saram chased after Neanthal and hates Igutu?"

"That was before I fell in love with Nunbyeol. I don't know why I used to hate and disgust Neanthal and Igutu. Maybe I, also all Saram people have been brainwashed to hate them. Even though Neanthal is beautiful, and Igutu is cute."

Saya open-mouthed.

"My little Igutu in my wife's womb, I mean, not you."

Saya chuckled.

"But I am curious, why are Neanthal, Igutu, and Saram hostile? It seems that this hostility had already taken place long before the Neanthal massacre." Mugwang asked.

"A few decades ago, a great fire broke out in Arthdal. And there are those who accuse an Igutu who lit the fire. Starting from there, Saram started killing all Igutu. Automatically they also hate Neanthal, because of the marriage between Neanthal and Saram who gave birth to Igutu offsprings. "

Mugwang nodded in understanding.

"But, I discovered the fact that the one who started the fire was actually someone from the Asa Clan, to cover up another fact that they hid for hundreds of years."

"What is that?"

"The murder of Aramun Haeseulla."

"Wasn't he killed by Inaishingi while fighting with the Ago Tribe?"

"Aramun offered peace after the first great war, by asking the Ago tribe to choose between kamperfuli flowers or hammers. But the second great war occurred again, even though the Ago Tribe had chosen Kamperfuli flowers, a sign of peace. That was because Aramun was killed and his killer accused Inaishingi of doing so. "

"And the killer is ..."

"People from the indirect descendants of the Asa clan, who are collaborating with the Saenyeok tribe, who do not want peace with the Ago tribe. Nobody knows the original incident, except for an Igutu who accidentally saw and became the sole witness of this case. He wrote everything and the manuscript kept for generations. Until so many years ago, the Asa Clan found the descendants that kept the historical text, so they accused Igutu of burning Arthdal, so that all Igutu offsprings were destroyed and the truth was buried."

"Are you that Igutu's offpring, because you have the manuscript?"

"You already know that I am a descendant of the Neanthal leader with the Asa Clan. The last owner died about twenty-five years ago, on the night of the bloody moon."

"Then how is the script now in you?"

"Hwinsani Shimjang. Have you ever heard of that?"

"Yes, the religion that believes in Asa Sin. My wife's family follows that teaching."

"The religion was formed about twenty-five years ago. After the last owner of the manuscript was killed, someone from the White Mountain tribe got it, then formed this religion."

"That means all of the followers of that religion should already know this fact."

"Yes, but the original text is kept by the leader of the sect, who is the master of the children of Shahati. But a few years ago she was killed by Asa Ron who wanted to take ownership of the Shahati children. Fortunately before she was killed, as if she knew when the day of her death, she handed over the manuscript to the current leader of Hwinsani Shimjang, Mumyeongjin. And Asa Ron never learned of this until the day he died. Mumyeongjin gave it to me, when I had the idea of ​​finding Asa Sin's descendants. "