No Logic For Love

(Tanya POV)

"Eunsom, turn the horse around," I pleaded.

"Are you crazy?" Eunsom chuckles in annoyance.

"Our two friends are still there," I reasoned.

"I'm sure they have a way to save themselves."

I tried to grab the reins he held, "Let's go back ..."

"You want to save him, right?"

I nodded, "I can't leave him."

"We will never return."

"If you don't want to turn back, I'll jump!" Threaten me.

Eunsom hugged my waist tightly, "just try it."

We fought over the horse's reins. The horse may be confused, it neighs and raises its front legs, almost making us fall. As Eunsom tried to calm the horse and jerk it to run again, I used the opportunity to jump down.

"Tanya!" Eunsom screamed when he saw my body rolled on the ground.

He came down and approached me who was not moving. More precisely, I pretended I couldn't move. When he approached me with his panic, I got up and immediately rode on the horse. I've never ridden a horse before. All I know is, when the rope is jerked, it will run. My body almost fell when it started to run. While hugging its neck, the horse took me away from Eunsom who called out my name while throwing a few curse words.

I'm sorry, Eunsom. I can't just leave him. I can't leave Yangcha. I need him. I...

Love him...

~~~

(Yangcha POV)

"Drag him to the torture chamber in the dungeon," Tagon ordered after he had the warriors gang up on me beforehand.

They dragged my battered body into the torture chamber. They disarmed me, even my clothes. My hands were tied, then my body was hung. Tagon took the whip and whipped my body several times.

"You have received much attention and affection from me. I even consider you to be my own brother. But you ..."

Tagon hit my head with a hammer, "disappointed me!"

My ears felt buzzing and my vision faded, accompanied by unbearable pain in my head.

He gripped my cheek, "I was going to cut off your head right away, but I changed my mind. I will cut off your tongue, then torture you to death."

He took a dagger. He grabbed my cheek, forced me to open my mouth.

"Hey, help me open his mouth!" His orders to a Daekan.

The soldier pried open my mouth. Tagon pulled my tongue out. I groaned as the knife began to prick my tongue.

"Niruha!"