Inaishingi

(Special chapter for Eunsom)
.
.
.
"Give me a name! The name that spells me!"

"A dream! Your name is a dream, a dream for the Wahan ..."

At that second, our destiny has been connected to each other. I have to survive to save Tanya and The Wahan.

Douri, my pet horse, led me to flee from the pursuit of a warrior. This horse is running so fast, I feel like I'm flying. I found it a few years ago. Its leg hurt. I treated and looked after it. This horse has unique eyes, red eyes. I love it very much. I do not let the people of my tribe who want to eat it.

It seems like the warrior has lost my track. I get off from the back of Douri near the river. I dipped in water using my palms and drank it. Suddenly a sword unsheathed in front of my face. That warrior earlier!

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Huh? I should be the one asking, who are you guys? Why are you attacking my village?" I asked back while venting my anger.

"Why did you get on Kanmoreu?"

"Huh? What's that? Douri, you mean?" I turned, saw Douri had fled leaving me. Coward horse!

The man squatted. His hand reached out to my neck. I thought he was going to strangle me, but apparently he was looking at the necklace I was wearing, the necklace that belonged to my late mother.

"Where did you get this?" His face looked so surprised.

"This is my mother's."

"Asa Hon ..."

I stared, "how do you know my mother's name?"

"Are you the son of Asa Hon?"

I nodded.

He got up and moved away from me. He mounted his horse and left me. I called out to Douri, but it was really gone.

For days I walked into the valley, along the lake bridge, and climbed a strange building that rose to the top of the cliff. I attacked a guard. From him, I finally learned where the people from my tribe were taken. I walked, and kept walking, until I came to a city that was so big. Arthdal.

I see a cornfield. My stomach is ringing because I haven't eaten in several days. I plucked a corn and suddenly someone yelled at me "thief!"

He crashed into me and was about to hit me, but suddenly he looked scared.

"I ... Igutu ..."

And suddenly he fainted, after a girl touched his nape.

"Are you okay?" Asked the girl.

"What did you just do?"

"I blocked the flow of his blood."

She squatted while watching my face carefully. She smiled softly while rubbing my purple lips. I felt something sticky on my lips.

"They will kill the purple and blue-lipped people in this city. You better leave immediately."

I stood up as she left.

"I can't go. I have to save my friend. The bad guys are attacking our village, and I heard my tribe will be made slaves."

"Tomorrow they will be auctioned in the middle of the city. You can't possibly save them. It's better to just save yourself."

I can not. I have to save Tanya.

---

I did everything to save her. I disguised myself as a warrior, then arrested the united leader, Sanung Niruha. I want to negotiate with him. But the negotiation was a mess, when Sanung Niruha's son appeared. Instead of saving his father, he killed his own father and bestowed his guilt on me.