Towards The New Age

Dark clouds began to gather in the Arthdal ​​sky. Gitoha hobbled, running to the palace.

"Niruha!" he exclaimed, falling before Tagon who gasped on his throne.

"Coup ... General Saya held a coup."

"What?" Tagon stared wide-eyed in disbelief, as did Taealha who sat beside him.

"He joined the Ago and Momo troops. Mubaek and Mugwang betrayed. There was also Tanya Niruha and Yangcha. And they were here."

Furious, Tagon hit the throne's chair.

"That lawless child ..."

"Haetuak, prepare the Hae army," Taealha ordered.

"Yes, Empress," Haetuak immediately went to carry out her orders.

Taealha went to her room, grabbed a hereditary sword of the Hae Tribe. As she passed the table, she paused, then opened the drawer and took a small bottle for her to store in the pocket of her dress.

When she was about to get out of the room, Tagon stopped her.

"What do you want to do?"

"Fighting, what else?"

"With that big belly?" Tagon pointed to Taealha's bulged belly.

"Why? Can pregnant women not fight? I was a female warrior before marrying you."

"But you are now the mother of my little prince. I don't want to harm my unborn child. So, stay in your room."

Haetuak and Hae's troops come.

"Some protect the Empress, some follow me. Haetuak, don't let Taealha come out of her room," Tagon ordered.

"Yes, Niruha."

Tagon heads to the front of the palace with the Hae army and a several of the Daekan warriors who manage to escape from the battle at the eastern fort and return to their king.

"Close the gate. Hae troops are on guard here, Daekans is coming with me."

He returned to his throne room and sat on the throne chair with a sword in his grasp.

"Who dares to take my throne?"

~~~

The sun no longer showed its light, sank in the western horizon and was covered in dark clouds. Fog began to descend and spread throughout the city. People who began to fear, hiding in their homes. But they were also curious when they heard the pace of horses and humans along the middle of the city. They ventured to take a peek, to see a swarm of troops entering the city.

At the front, a horse with red-glowing eyes split through the mist, walked gracefully and nobly, carrying Saya on its back. On the right is Tanya who rides a horse with Yangcha sitting behind her. While on the left side are Eunsom and Karika. Their troops walked behind. They all wore cloth masks that covered their noses and mouths.

"Ar ... Aramun?" A whisper began to be heard when they saw the legendary horse.

"How is that possible? Isn't Tagon Niruha is Aramun? Tanya Niruha herself who said ..."

"But Tanya Niruha is now with that person ..."

"What really happened?"

Several tribal chiefs stood on the roadside, saluting them, giving their full support to overthrow the tyrant king who had killed the chiefs before them brutally. The Bato people even took up arms.

Approaching the palace gate which was guarded by guards led by Gilsun, Tanya raised her hand, stopping the soldiers. She pulled out a star bell, then rang it.