Happy Wedding, Happy Ending

(Yangcha POV)

The hardest thing for me was not when I became a fugitive after killing my first master, nor when I had to choose to side with Tagon or Tanya, nor was it when I was tortured by Tagon for disobeying his orders, but when I had to face my beloved girlfriend's father, asking his blessing to marry his daughter .

I knelt before Sir Yeolson, Tanya's father. Mugwang said, this is one way to win the hearts of future in-laws. Tanya also knelt beside me, even though I had forbidden her, but she insisted to keep doing it.

"What are you doing?" Asked Sir Yeolson, but I'm sure he already knew even without asking.

"I want to ask your blessing to marry Tanya, Sir. I will always protect and make her happy for life."

"Why ask for my blessing? Tanya is now a Highest Priestess, an equal position with the King. Besides, everyone has believed that you are the Asa Sin and Risan reincarnation couple. You can get married without asking for my blessing."

"You're still my parents, I have to keep asking for your blessing if I want to get married," said Tanya.

"Okay, then I'll ask my future son-in-law a few things,"

I straightened my back, ready to accept and answer all questions from him.

"What's your job?"

"Tanya Niruha's personal bodyguard."

"How much salary do you get?"

I answer the amount I receive every month.

"Which tribe are you from?"

Starting from here, I can't answer.

"Are your parents still alive? If they are, what are their jobs? If they have died, how much inheritance have they left? How much land do you have? How many cows do you keep?"

"Father!" Reprimand Tanya.

"That's what women's parents in Arthdal ​​usually ask, isn't it? Fortunately your future wife is a Wahan. So I will only ask one thing. Do you love Tanya?"

I nodded calmly, "I have loved Tanya from the past, the present, to the future."

"Okay, then."

"Then?"

"Just get married, you brats!"

I smiled with relief, while Tanya was already jumping with joy and hugging her father.

"Thank you dad..."

We bowed respectfully before leaving Tanya's Father while holding hands.

♡♡♡

Our wedding party was held simply in Wahan Village. Actually, we could get married at Arthdal, but Tanya wanted the concept of marriage as Asa Sin and Risan two hundred years ago at Iark. Even though Saya Niruha had prepared the idea of ​​a super glamour and luxurious wedding in the palace.

"Just keep the idea for your own wedding," Tanya said, rejecting Saya Niruha's idea.

Besides Saya Niruha and the people of the Wahan tribe, we did not invite many people, only the Chiefs and some of Daekans. Mugwang was absent because his wife was giving birth. Yiseu as a representative of the Neanthal tribe was also present. We also invited Eunsom and Karika, but I don't know if they will come.

Without fancy dresses or beautiful robes, without gold and silver cutlery, our wedding party was still festive. Tanya and me are wearing a flower crown. I gave her a bouquet of flowers that I made myself. We exchanged stone rings. Both of our hands held each other while saying our marriage vows.