Unlocked Soul

(Tanya POV)

The bedroom I was entering was twice as large as my house in the village. The interior is very luxurious, the furniture is coated in gold and silver. The bed can be used for five people. Various flowers are planted in small pots, making this room smell good.

And this is my bedroom from today.

After I found the bell, I was immediately crowned the Highest Priestess, and my name is now Asa Tanya. In my coronation speech, I called Tagon the reincarnation of Aramun Haeseulla. And everyone believes it. Though the speech was composed by Tagon himself. I don't know why Tagon had to pretend to be Aramun Haeseulla.

The servants came to measure my body, to make me some gown. They also provide a variety of delicious snacks. They don't let me do things alone. I had to order them to serve me, even for showers.

When the servants came out of my room, someone came in while I was admiring various gold jewelry on my dressing table.

"Niruha, introduce me, my name is Saya. From today I am your personal assistant."

I dropped an earring on the table when I heard his voice. My eyes lifted, looking at the mirror, seeing the reflection of someone who just spoke.

"Eunsom?"

I turned around, convinced myself that he was really real, not a hallucination, not because I was going crazy. I slowly approached him, touching his cheek. He took a step backward, avoiding my touch with a surprised look.

"Eunsom!" I hugged him tightly. "I know you can't die that easily. Thank you ... thank you for being alive ..."

"Wa ... wait ..." He let go of my arms. "Looks like you got the wrong person ..."

I looked at him carefully. His appearance was indeed different from the usual Eunsom. He wore a luxurious long robe. His long hair hung down to his waist, while Eunsom had short, disheveled hair. He also smells good.

"Wow, your disguise is perfect," I said. "Where did you get all this? You stole it? Then this long hair, a wig, huh?"

he screamed when I pulled his hair.

"Oops... not a wig? How do you lengthen your hair that fast?"

He sighed, "Lady, I'm not someone you think. I told you, you got the wrong person."

"How can I be wrong? This face ..." I pointed at his face, "is Eunsom's face. Don't tell me... you lost your memory?"

He looked stunned, "does anyone have the same face as me?"

Now I'm getting confused. What's with all this? Is this not Eunsom standing before me? Then who is he? Why is his face so similar to Eunsom? Benetbeot? Is it possible?

"I am not Eunsom or whoever it is. My name is Saya. I am the secret son of Tagon Niruha. People will only think that I am your assistant. The only ones who know who I really am are Taealha, Mubaek, the masked uncle, and you. Satisfied with my explanation?"

My shoulders dropped. My hope which had flown into the sky, just crashed.

"My job is to help you, organize your schedule, teach you how to read and write, and determine what you have to say and don't say. You have to obey me."

My brow furrowed, "why should I obey you, even though my position is higher than you."

He grinned lightly with the tip of his lips, "My words are those of Tagon Niruha. My orders are those of Tagon Niruha. You just have to obey us. You are ... nothing more than a puppet."