D.R.1

He kneel infront of the grave as he put down the purple lily which is his friend who is like a brother to him, favourite flower.

"It's been 2 years, isn't it?" He caressing the name written on the tombstone.

He chuckles sadly, "I had a perfect job now right after I graduated. But it's not really fun obviously because you're not there with me. Remember when you told me that you want to work at Bread & Coffee? I already fulfill your wish and thanks to you, I found myself a great boyfriend that I ever ask for." He sniffled, "If only you could meet him...If only you still here with me."

Wiping away his tears and smile sadly, "I miss you hyung. I miss you like crazy. I promise that I will visit you more often. Goodbye Jimin hyung."

He standing up and began to walk away, out from the graveyard and went to the front seat.

"You okay, Jungkook?" The elder intertwine their hands together as he look at him worriedly.

The younger sigh as he put a small smile and look at him. "I'm fine. I just miss him, that's all."

The latter run his thumb on the back of his hand as he hummed in understand before he peck his lips.

"I'm sure he misses you too. Now don't be such a crybaby."

Jungkook giggles, "Nae Jongsuk-ah. Now drive before we late to our work."

He nodded and peck his lips again before push the gas and leave the place.