D.R.2

"Ahhh I'm so tired!"

Jungkook could only shakes his head to his lazy boyfriend before wipe the last table.

He stretched his arm, "Now I'm done. Jongsuk?"

The elder hummed before wrap his arm around his waist with his chin on top of he's shoulder. "Yes baby?"

"Close the shop." Unwrap his arm from him which making the latter pout. The younger giggles and hold his hands as they walk out from the shop. While Jongsuk close down, Jungkook started the engine and waiting for his boyfriend.

His mind was somewhere else as he stared at the road infront. Thinking about what happen for the past 2 years. But glad that everything is back normal. Eventhough without Jimin by his side. He start to accept the truth that his friend gone.

But don't know why, there's something bugging him.

"Jungkook baby, calm down okay? Breathe."

The younger vision was blur when he look at his boyfriend. Was it raining? Weird. He's body especially his hands seems like it shaking terribly when he look at it.

But soon it fade away when there's something warm wrap around his body. He could feel his hair being caress by someone's hand.

"Breathe baby. That's it. Nothing is bothering you. It's just you and me now. You're safe here with me."

He let out a deep breath and nodded slowly.

He's gone, Jungkook. He's gone now.

That's what he always told himself eversince that nightmare.