D.R.8

On the other side...

"7356 code O, you got a visitor." The guard speak as his voice echoed the hall.

The psycho man keep his head hanging low. "That dumber again." It's not a question but it is more like a statement.

The sound of the key cling on the metal when the door open and he's right. It was the same guy that met him yesterday. And he knew what he came here for.

"You know what I came here for, right Mr.Kim?"

He chuckles darkly while staring at the man in suit infront of him. Over the past 2 years, Taehyung has change. His hair getting longer leveling on his neck, he had the eye bag because of not getting enough sleep. Every day, he busied himself carving the grey wall with the fork. Or he would just sitting, staring on the wall.

Jeon Jungkook.

That is what written on the wall and now it was full with his names. Sometimes, he would screaming and laughing and even try to hurt himself. But only to be beaten down.

"Just give up already. He doesn't want to come. I promise this will be the last. You just have to sign up, that's all." He put the paper on the table infront of him.

Taehyung stares at him, smiling like a clown before he burst into laughter. Which make the baby hairs risen up from the man skin. Believe me, it's different when it comes from the maniac.

"Roses are red..." He whisper but enough for him to heard it.

"W-What?"

"Violet are blue."

"W-What are you talkin-"

"You take one more step." He chuckles as he look up, smiling widely.

"And I will kill you."