D.R.6

"What? So in order for my boyfriend to get divorce, he need to get the signature from his husband?" He burst out in anger.

The woman nodded, "Yes Mr.Lee."

Jongsuk was about to explode when Jungkook held his arm to stop him and turn towards her. "Is there any way other than that?" His voice was full of hope but it crash immediately when she shakes her head. "I'm afraid that's the only way."

Tears brimmed in his eyes as he ran outside fast while Jongsuk calling out his name.

"Jungkook!" He jog beside him and pull him into his body instantly letting the younger to cry on his chest.

"I-I can't, Jongsuk..." He hit his boyfriend chest repeatedly, "I can't face to face with him not now and not ever. I'm sorry...This is all my fault!" He cried out.

The elder turn him to face to face with him and look at him in the eyes. "No, this is not your fault. Don't ever said that again. What did I say about last night?"

He blink the tears away, "W-We will figure this out together."

The latter smile, "Don't let your past stop you from doing the right thing. I'm gonna send someone to get his signature so we can get married and live happily together. All you have to do is forget about the past and focus on us. What did I promise you?"

He wiped the tears, "You will always be with me."

He nodded, "Exactly. And I will never break that promise. Even if you want me to. I will not do that."

The younger hug him as the corner of his lips lift into a small smile.

Jongsuk kiss softly his short boyfriend forehead and wipe away the tears with his thumb, "I love you and you love me. Real or not real?"

Jungkook giggles, remembering the words his boyfriend got from the story 'Hunger Game: MockingJay' that he obsessed so much.

He closed his eyes, enjoying the embrace. "Real."