D.R.5

1 week later...

"Jungkook, I need to talk with you." He speak with no emotion as he take a seat in the living room with a big envelope in his grasp.

Jungkook flinch at the tone his boyfriend use and slowly take a seat infront of him. "Is there something wrong?" He ask gently.

The envelope being slam on the table as he look at him. The younger notice the look on Jongsuk's face and for sure, he didn't seem happy. But angry and dissapointed.

He sigh, grab the envelope and slide out the paper out as he read it carefully.

"J-Jongsuk, I-I can exp-" His eyes widen, "T-This is not what it looks like!"

The latter rubbing his hands on his face in frustration. "Explain to me, Jungkook. Is it true?" He look at him in pain and feeling of betrayal. "Please tell me it is not tru-"

"I-It's true." He sobbed.

He pull his hair in frustration. "Why are you lying to me, Jeon Jungkook? No wait, KIM Jungkook?"

The younger cried even harder, clutching the paper on his fist as he look at him with his red eyes.

"I-I thought it was over..." He whisper to himself.

"My friend give me these and it says there 2 years ago! You hide this all from me! Why, Jungkook? Is it because you still love him?!"

"I don't love him! And never love him! I was being forced to marry him! He make me do it...H-He said he will kill the people that I love if I didn't marry him. And I did! He killed Jimin hyung! He killed Mrs.Park! And everytime I went to bed, the feeling of guilty overwhelm me! I-I couldn't forgive myself...If only I knew this would happen-! If only Jimin still alive! If only everything back to normal!" He choke on his tears, "I wish I could turn back time...Why god, why! Why it is not me?! I should be the one who suppose to dead, not him!"

His body feels the warmness. Before he could react, the elder wrap his arm around his body as his face buried on his chest. He keep on crying and crying. Jongsuk shushed him and saying a soothing words to his ear but it just only make the younger cried even more.

"I-I'm sorry, baby...I shouldn't be mad at you. We will figure this out together. I will always be with you. I promise." He hug the younger even more tight afraid to let him go.

It still hurt even after the tragic incident. For the first time in 2 years, Jungkook actually let it out what is inside his heart. What hurt the most is that, he still had a connection between him and the psycho.

Kim Taehyung.