D.R.4

The bedroom door was open as he get in and shut the door quietly behind him. Slowly, he walk towards the king size bed and lie down beside him as he wrap his arm around the younger small waist from behind.

The elder sigh heavily, leaving a kiss behind his boyfriend ear.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't know." He started.

Eventhough the younger didn't answer, he grip slightly the latter hands letting him know that he was forgiven. It's not Jongsuk fault. It's him for not telling the full story of his dark past. He wanted to. But everytime he wants to tell him, the feeling of fear and panic attack overwhelm him and the incident replaying on his mind like it was happen yesterday.

"Actually, I was about to ask you something, Jungkook."

"What is it?" He managed to whisper but enough for him to heard it.

The younger could feel behind him shifting then it stop when the latter show him a small dark blue box infront of him.

"What is this...?" His finger found it way to touch the small box.

He lean in to whisper, "Open it."

He did what he was told and surprisingly it was a ring with a name carved on it.

Lee Jongsuk ♡ Lee Jungkook.

"W-What-" He couldn't find his voice when he started to burst into tears and turn around to hug him tight which the elder return it, smiling.

He caressing Jungkook's hair and kiss his cheek, "Will you stay with me forever till the death do us apart and change the 'Jeon' to 'Lee'?"

He look at him and nodded happily as he wipe the tears away. "Yes, I will stay with you forever. And I like the idea of changing 'Jeon' to 'Lee'."

He chuckles, "I love you, Lee Jungkook." And he put the ring on his fourth finger and it fit perfectly.

"I love you more, Lee Jongsuk. Always love you." He hug him tight afraid that this is all just a dream but when the latter hug him back which make him smile, confirming this is not a dream.

This is a reality. A beautiful one.