D.R.10

Jungkook was standing infront of the tall white building while clutching hard his phone inbetween his hands. Before he could take a step, his phone rang for the tenth times today and he knew who it is.

My future hubby 🐈 is calling...

Reject / Accept

He shut his phone into a silence mode and breath heavily when he look once again the building.

Psychiatrict building.

Yes, he went here without telling Jongsuk. He didn't know if this is the right thing to do but he can't think of anything right now. Because of the dream that he had for the past few days making him even more scared if something bad happen to the love of his life. Losing Jongsuk is his biggest fear. So he did what he think is right. Maybe that psycho will sign down after he saw him and everything will be back to normal.

"How can I help you sir?"

The woman voice interrupting his trance, thats when he realised he was actually already inside the building infront of the counter. This is it, no turn back.

"E-er yes. I'm looking for the patient name Kim Taehyung."

She nodded as she scan the name on the computer.

"Kim Taehyung is in the waiting room now. You turn to the left and the man will help you out. You can go now, Mr...?"

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. And thank you."

She nodded, "You're welcome, Mr.Jeon."

-Time Skip-

"There's a red button under the table. If something happen, just press it."

Jungkook gulp and nodded slowly before he walk inside to the waiting room. The smell of the unknown scent was so unfamiliar to his nostril. Looking around the average room that he didn't realise, the man that he didnt meet for 2 years now were actually there infront of him behind the desk with the handcuffed on both of his wrist. And smiling at him.

"Finally."

Their eyes met for the first time in 2 years.

"T-Taehyung."