D.R.7

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night when he look beside him empty. He rubbed his sleepy eyes as his eyes wandering around the empty room.

"Where is he?" He mumble with his sleepy voice before get off of the bed and to the outside.

"Jongsuk?" Call out his name but no answer. Step by step to downstair when once again calling out his name but none.

But on the mid of the stairs, he heard his boyfriend on the phone with someone in their living room. And he sounds pretty pissed.

"Why the hell does he want that?!" He shouted in whisper and continued to running his fingers on his already messy hair.

"I don't fucking care. I'm not gonna let Jungkook meet him. That is final! Why- Fuck! Do whatever it take for him to sign the freaking contract." He hung up as he sigh heavily.

That's when he went down towards his boyfriend and sneak his arm around his. Jongsuk was tense at first but then began to calm when he knew who it is.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" The younger whisper, leaning on his back.

The elder sigh and shakes his head in response.

He nodded in understand. "Let's talk about it when you're ready."

He take the silence as a yes. For the brief moment, no one speak a word until the younger the first one to break it.

"You will always be with me forever. Together. Real or not real?"

The latter smile sadly while caressing the soft hands with his thumb as he hummed. "Real."