D.R.3

"Baby, wake up."

Jungkook felt his body being shaken gently as he slowly open his eyelid and see that they were arrived already.

"We're home. I don't want to wake you up actually." He said.

The younger yawn, "It's fine." As he open the car door and Jongsuk went out immediately to go to his side before hold his arm to let him out carefully.

Giggling when he saw his boyfriend being very careful as if he is a piece of glass that easily break.

"I can walk, you know."

Jongsuk smile sheepishly, "I know but I have something to show you and that mean..." He let his one hand cover Jungkook's both eyes so he couldn't see anything.

He heard something and bet the elder was struggling to unlock the key which make he burst into laughter.

"Aish stop laughing, okay? I'm trying to be a romantic guy here." He snort when he finally succeeded and kick the door open with his feet.

"Okay, here we go." As soon as he said that, he let his hand fall to wrap around Jungkook's waist from behind.

And with that, he open his eyes and cover his mouth in disbelieve with what he was seeing right now.

Happy our 1st Anniversary.

"Do you like it?" Jongsuk whisper and kiss his cheek.

Jungkook was just to shook to even listen to him. Then both hands on his shoulder turn him around to look at the love of his life infront of him who is smiling in adore.

He pull something out from his pocket jacket revealing the red roses.

"I bought you the roses. Happy 1st anniversary baby."

The younger widen his eyes not because he surprised.

But because of the nostalgic memories once again haunting him.

"P-Please get that away from me." His tears started to pooling down as he rush to upstairs, leaving him without looking back.