D.R.9

"J-Jungkook...go..." His swollen eyes staring back at me as he cough more blood.

"N-No..."

I shakes my head while the tears keep on flowing down but I couldn't seem to wipe it away. My feet taking step by step forward on its own trying to reach him but then I stopped when I heard a laugh which sounds familiar to me.

And there he is standing behind.

With a gun pointed at the love of my life.

"Jungkook run!"

My eyes widened and before I could react, the loud sounds echoed the room.

"Jongsuk!" My eyes shot open and somehow I couldn't seem to see everythings very clearly. Then, I realised I was actually crying when I was asleep. It was the same dream since all of this things started. I hope nothings bad happen. It's just a dream.

I turn to my bed side and it was empty. I look at the clock hanging on the wall and it shown 3:01am. Sighing, I check my phone and there's a message from him.

From: My future hubby🐈

"I'm not going home tonight. Don't wait for me nae? Play our song when you can't sleep. I love you."
-2:49am

Pinch on the bridge of my nose, thinking about him. He was working all night with his lawyer which is his bestfriend about my case. It's been 4 weeks already but that psycho didn't want to sign the paper. What that mad man wants from me?

Sigh, I check the playlist and play the song 'Me After You' by Paul Kim. It was the song when our first time met on the bread and coffee shop where we work now. It was like a fairytale but it's the true reality. A beautiful one.

Slowly, my eyes find it way back to the darkness.