DECEMBER 4

Exactly at 2 am Nathalie woke up.

-GABRIEL!! - she moaned out loud.

She gasped and drank some water, easing her dry throat.

This was a recurrent dream, she really never knew how it started but at one point she found herself kissing Gabriel's lips. She kissed him passionately, their kiss soon evolving to something else. His hands up and down her body. And then there he was on top of her, making love to her, their body in one.

This dream was driving her crazy, she wasn't a teenager and yet, there she was, having these dreams about her boss.

But today it was different. Was it her imagination or did Gabriel really lean in to kiss her yesterday? Did he really think she was going to kiss him? And, was he ok with it?

Her heart was racing like crazy. She knew that was dangerous.

-Go back to sleep Nat, just try - she forced herself to close her eyes.

At morning, Gabriel walked by her and didn't stop to say hello as he had done the past few weeks. He would walk to her desk talk with her for around a minute and then he'd walk to his computer, usualy answering in monosyllables. He was acting very distant and cold with her. 

Still, Nathalie didn't mind his attitude, she was so embarrassed by her dream that she couldn't raise her eyes at him. The furthest the better.