one

"He said 'one day, you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember.'"

)()()()()()(()()()()(

Jin - Senior

Yoongi - Senior

Serri - Senior

Hoseok - Junior

Namjoon - Junior

Jia - Junior

Jimin - Sophomore

Taehyung - Sophomore

Jungkook - Freshman

)(

Namjoon was always the first one awake in the morning, taking the responsibility of making coffee in the morning. All of his supplies were in place and his outfit on him, not a single wrinkle in sight. His hair was combed perfectly, every hair in place. He lived for perfection, organization, and order; Unlike his younger brothers.

Jin would be next awake, the one making breakfast for him and his siblings. Sometimes he wanted to pour salt instead of sugar in some of his recipes when they would be bratty the night before, but his anger always subsided by the morning.

Pancakes and eggs were already on the griddle by the time Namjoon had came out of his room, satisfied with his appearance. Jin smiled warmly at his brother, glancing over at the sandwiches he had made the night before. "Pick your favorite." Namjoon grinned and snatched the peanut butter sandwich, basic as always. Just as Namjoon was walking towards the cubbies each sibling had, Jin remembered the plan they had formed last night. "Oh Joon! Did you set up Sope's alarm?" Namjoon grinned evilly.

"Of course I did." He glanced down at his watch. "And, now." At the moment, the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song was blasted through Sope's room, just across the hall from Jin's. A string of curse words were heard from Yoongi as Hoseok's laugh clashed with it, followed by him singing the lyrics to the song as well.

"What is that?" Serri walked down the stairs, her clothes for the day on, but her hair was still a tangled mess. "Mickey Mouse?"

"Yeppers!" Namjoon laughed and poured himself a cup of coffee. "Want a cup?" Serri took Namjoon's cup from his hands and sat down at her seat at the table. Namjoon huffed quietly and poured another cup of coffee, noticing Serri's small smile on her lips.

"I wanna go back to bed." Was the first thing from Jia's lips when she walked out, her pajamas still on and her hair in a horrible mess as always.

"I know Sunny." Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jia, who had plopped down next to Serri. Serri offered Jia a sip of her coffee, but Jia declined with a soft smile and a gentle thump of her head hitting the countertop. "First day of school always sucks."

"Summer has to end sometime." Jia sighed and took a sip of the coffee Jin placed in front of her. She smiled wearily at him as he continued to make breakfast, his task almost completed. "Where's Jimmy and Tae?"

"LaDIeS anD GenTLEmeN!" The lights flickered around on the Kim siblings, and Serri groaned, Yoongi joining in a wonderful chorus of annoyance. "Tis Us! Brothers!" Jin glared as Jimin continued to turn the lights on and off, an evil grin on his face as Taehyung jumped out from the shadows.

"I will throw this frying pan at you Jimin if you don't stop right this instant." At the word frying pan, Jimin had stopped his actions with a roll of eyes from Taehyung. Taehyung took off his hat and threw it at Yoongi, who caught it with a glare.

"Where's Muscle Child?" Taehyung asked with a smile as he dodged Serri's hand while she attempted to ruffled his hair.

"Honestly, he could be outside sleeping on the trampoline." Yoongi shrugged, stealing a piece of a pancake while Jin's back was turned. "Or he's downstairs in his room dumbass."

"Jungkook!" Taehyung threw the basement door open, shouting with all of his might. "Wake up Dipshit! There's food!" He shut the door with a victorious glint in his eyes. Hoseok stifled a laugh, Jia smiling as Taehyung sat down beside her.

"Yoongles do you have a basketball game today?" Jia asked politely, chewing on the piece of toast in her hand.

"No dumbass I have to try out fir-"

The basement door slammed open, causing everyone to stare at the monster that had appeared. Jungkook, the newly awaken freshman, stood in only his boxers, one sock, and a neck pillow around his neck. "Taehyung."

"Oh good morning Ggukie!" Jia turned around to wave at her younger brother. Jungkook softened a little and replied with a smile before returning angry, his eyes landing on Taehyung.

"You're going to die."

"Nope." Jin hit Jungkook on the top of his head with a spatula. "We eat first, fight later." Jungkook huffed and sat beside Yoongi, elbowing him as Yoongi tried to feed Jungkook. Jin untied his apron and sat in the ninth seat, every seat filled. The siblings began in conversation, everyone talking about their classes and people they were dreading to see. All except Taehyung.

"You know, it never gets easier." Taehyung's voice rumbled through the others', everyone stopped their conversation to stare at him. "I know it's been two years, but I miss him."

"I kno-"

"But why him and mom!" Taehyung's voice became shaky, upset, emotional. "Why did they both have to die!"

"Tae-" Jia began, but Taehyung jumped out of his seat, tears falling down his face as he ran upstairs, probably to his room up in the attic. The eight of them sat and stared at each other, not knowing what to do. "I'll talk to him." Jia stood up, closing her eyes as she did so, a soft sigh coming from her lips. "Gguk, smile." She locked eyes with her youngest brother, his head in his hands. "I saw a rainbow this morning without any rain, today is going to be a good day." She pecked his forehead with her lips as she walked passed, ruffling Jimin's hair as well.

"She reminds me of Mom." Jin whispered, watching Jia climb up the stairs at a steady pace. "Always so caring."

Jin - Senior

Yoongi - Senior

Serri - Senior

Hoseok - Junior

Namjoon - Junior

Jia - Junior

Jimin - Sophomore

Taehyung - Sophomore

Jungkook - Freshman