He's crazy💦

*Make out scenes included*

2 weeks later
Same old days, I helped Jungkook with his homework, I sometimes got pinned on the wall, he always pranked on me, making me awkward, as I became his 'baby'.

The bell rang which meant Maths lesson was over. I packed my stuff and headed to my locker to get my books for my next lesson.

I was kinda slow so I was the only one left at the corridor. I walked faster to my classroom after taking things since I was going to be late. But I felt like someone was following me. I turned around but saw no one.

That's weird...

I ignored it and kept walking faster but the feeling was back again.

There's really someone behind me.

This creeps me out so much. Even though I'm at school, I'm still scared.

When I was about to run away, someone dragged me into a dark classroom and locked the door. There's no lights.

"Yah! Who's there? What are you doing? Are you crazy?"

"Wow baby calm down, ask one by one," the voice said.

This voice was familiar and I immediately recognised who it was. I sighed as this meant that I need to escape again, I'm sick of this.

"Jungkook what do you want? You are seriously so annoying, can you just leave m...," I was shouting until a pair of soft lips crashed onto mine.

Again?

I turned my head away while trying my best to speak, "Jeo... Jeon Jungk...kook! Stop thi...s now!"
He held my chin, forcing me to face him so he could keep kissing me.

He kissed me harshly, like punishing me for shouting at him and telling him to stop.

He then moved downwards, leaving hickeys on my neck. This was my first time having this experience as I moaned softly. I gasped and covered my mouth. I couldn't believe myself that I moaned in front of this jerk. I could feel my face heating up.

Dang it, this is embarrassing... No I need to stop this.

Without thinking anymore, I hit his friend down there with my knees. He quickly fell onto the floor covering the part with his hands while groaning in pain.

Once he let go of me, I dropped onto the floor panting as I couldn't get enough breathe from the kiss.

I need to leave now...

I stood up slowly using all my strength and walked to the door. When I was about to run, he grabbed my leg causing me to fall onto the ground badly.

"Ahhhh!" I shouted. It's so painful.

Now Jungkook and I were both facing each other. Both complaining and groaning for the pain. We had an eye contact and we both laughed as it was so funny seeing each other suffering together.

Then it was back to silence. He soon broke the silence.

He asked, "y...yah you know the prom on Saturday?"

I nodded my head.

"Great. Go with me then."

I blushed.

Did he just ask me out?

He instantly smirked.
"Babe are you blushing?"

The word babe made my face even redder.

I looked away.

"What? N...no I'm not..."

He grabbed my wrist wanting me to look at him.

"Jeon Jungkook let me go seriously!"

"Okay so go with me that day and I will let you go."

"Ahh this kid," I murmured.

"What?" I could feel him being pissed from his voice.

"Okay okay! Fine! I will just go with you then."

Well it might not be bad to go with a handsome guy right?

He chuckled and let go of me. I quickly stood up and ran out of the classroom.