Mama Mia.

(Includes a bit strong languages)

Jungkook and I were like back to our normal life, but in the hospital. It was finally the day for the frozen treatment. We're sad but we didn't show as we would like to treasure our last few moments together, happily.

"Jungkookie! I brought you your favourite dishes!" I shouted after banging the door open. He jumped out of bed and ran to me. He hugged me while snuggling into my neck.

"I missed you! Oh my gosh, what did you bring me? It smells so good."

I giggled and replied, "it's your...ta-da! Your favourite spicy glass noodles made by the famous chief in Seoul, Miss Eun Hwa Young." I pointed at the bowl of noodles with a proud look.

He quickly took the chopsticks and spoon from me and took a spoonful of noodles into his mouth.

"Ahh jeongmal masisseo (really delicious)," he sighed in satisfaction with his eyes closed, totally immersed into those spicy yet sour and even with a bit sweet flavours.

"You do eat like a kid Jungkookie," I said while wiping away those sauce from his lips.

He smirked and stared at me.

"You know it's really sad to know that I can't kiss you now because of the virus that I got. It's like a curse for me."

I blushed. "Jungkook stop being so nasty! You're about to go, so don't think about kissing me anymore!"

I guess I said something wrong as he stopped eating and remained quiet. I really didn't mean what I said.

I cupped his chubby cheeks, squeezing them and smiled. "Jungkookie, remember and I promise you that you're gonna be fine and," I leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "you can kiss me as much as you want in the future."

His pouting lips quickly turned into a smirk. He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

He whispered, "promise?"

My face reddened in embarrassment.

"P..promise you what?"

"Don't act innocent Laura, you do have an innocent angel face but I know you're thirsty inside baby."

"Oh my gosh Jungkookie! How can you say that!" I gently hit his chest.

"Your face is getting so red..guess I said it right?" He licked his lips after he stated a real fact, yes he's right.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Let me go then."

"No."

"Jungkookie!"

"My princess!"

I giggled, "stop Jungkookie! Or I'm just gonna take your noodles away!"

"Ah no, no you can't!" He begged with a baby voice and pushed me away. I stumbled and hit the wall while he just continued eating his noodles.

"I'm really fine, it's fine, my boyfriend just chose the noodles over me and pushed me to the wall, I'm not hurt, I'm really fine," I mumbled to myself.

"What?" Jungkook asked with his mouth full of noodles and sauce again all over his lips.

I was annoyed a second ago but immediately melted once I saw him being so baby.

"Jungkook can you just teach me how to have duality like yours, you just changed from a devil to an angel like wow I'm really impressed Jungkook."

"You mean like this?" He asked after he wiped away the sauce on his mouth and swallowed all the food.
He came forward and pinned me on the wall.