I love you to the moon and back.

I opened all the drawers in my room and of course I found a lot of savings. I put them there just for emergency use.

"No 2 million isn't enough." I quickly logged in into my online bank account and took 2 million as well. They were all the savings that I got from my work.

Where can I find one million more..

An idea popped into my mind as I remember my parents saved some money for me, they saved them for my future but I'm willing to use them for him, just for him.

So I called my mum.

"Hey mum."

"Is everything alright? It's 2 in the morning already."

I chuckled trying to act calm, "mianhae omma, remember..you told me about the money you and appa saved for me? Can you send them to me now?"

It was silent on the other side of the call. "Please omma I really need them." My voice started to tremble. I was about to go crazy, there're so many things happening just in two days of time, I couldn't bare those stress anymore.

"Is Jungkook alright?"

"W..what?"

"You told me that Jungkook was sick yesterday, is he alright now?"

"I..I don't know." I finally bursted into tears, I couldn't hide anymore. "Omma..omma I'm really scared. I don't know what to do. The doctor said that he got th..the virus and he couldn't live long..." I sobbed and told her all my stress.

"Honey, don't cry. It breaks my heart...then how much do you have now?"

"I..I got 4 million only, I need one million more."

"Okay I'm gonna send you one million now but are you sure you want to use all your money for him?"

"Yes omma yes! He's my everything and I'm his everything. He is there everytime when I need him and now it's my turn."

"Okay appa and I believe that Jungkook is a good boy too so don't cry okay? Remember appa and I are always here for you. Tell omma how it's going later okay?"

"Yes of course. Thank you omma. Thank you so much." Soon I ended the call.

I took my jacket and ran to the nearest atm. I took all five million out and went to the hospital.

"Please I need to see Dr. Lee." I begged the woman at the reception.

"I'm sorry but Dr. Lee isn't on duty now. Do you..."

A voice interrupted, "Miss Laura, is everything alright?" It's Dr. Lee.

I quickly ran to him and panted, "Doctor, I...I got the money already."

The doctor who looked shocked offered me to go to his office first. After we sat down, I took the money out and said, "so can he do it now? I got five million here."

"Y..yes you can but does Mr. Jeon know about this? We need the agreement from the patient."

I remained silent as I hadn't asked Jungkook about his opinion.

The doctor smiled and asked, "why don't you go talk to him first? I will be here waiting for you."

"Thank you so much Doctor."

I went to Jungkook's room but when I was about to knock, I heard his voice.

I..is he crying?

"Laura..what should I do? I don't wanna leave you. I don't wanna go yet. I'm sorry if I'm gonna leave you behind. I.."

Tears formed in my eyes when I knocked on the door. He stopped talking. I slowly opened the door and entered.