Panic

Next morning, I woke up on his bed but he was not here.

I rubbed my eyes and headed to the living room. I yawned. "Jungkook?"

"I'm here!" He shouted from the kitchen.

"Did you make all of these!" I squeaked and pointed at the table of breakfast.

He winked, "only for you."

I ruffled my hair for his teasing personality.

I'm sure it's illegal to be so flirty.

I quickly brushed my teeth and sat down eating with him. For the whole breakfast time, I did not spoke a word, I was thinking.

So are we couples now? He kissed me yesterday on the condition of liking me and I kissed him back on the bed. Are we couples now? Ah why can't he simply tell me!

"Do you have anything to tell me? Like anything?" I asked looking into his eyes, trying to give out some clues through my look.

"Uh Nope."

"Fine."

Through the whole day, I only spoke to him when I was asking him, again the same question.

"Really nothing at all?"

"Yes! I got no fucking things to tell you!"

"Man I know you do, don't be shy."

"Laura... are you deaf, I said no! Ani!"

"Fine!" I shouted.

Ah I'm so annoyed, maybe because of my period, that makes me even more irritated, but why doesn't he understand!!

I sat on the couch watching TV until he came and put his heavy arms on my shoulders.

"Baby I know what you mean now," he smirked.

I widened my eyes, "wait really? Finally? Okay I'm ready, just tell me now." I turned to him.

"Well let's go to the park now."

"Huh? Why?"

"I prefer telling you there, besides, I got something to show you," he showed his angelic smile that I fell for every single time.

I groaned, "ah never mind. Let's go."

After we arrived at the park, he opened the car door for me. And after I stepped out of the car, he held my hand dragging me along.

I had decided that I'm just gonna tease him a bit so I acted like I was angry and threw his hand away. I walked faster than him and ahead of him. As what I had expected, he pulled my hand and held me so tightly, I felt like my hand was about to crush.

"Don't try and play this on me Laura."

"Wae! Why can't I?"

"Okay I'm fine actually, but be aware of me tonight for your punishment kitty."

He walked away.

P...punishment?

I quickly walked to his side and said, "I...I don't understand what you mean, just don't punish me, please. I...will be scared."

I could hear him slightly chuckled and he put out his hand in front of me.

"Well that depends on whether you listen to me or not."

"Ah," I complained before putting my hand on his and he held it.

We walked along the road. It was quiet, beautiful, everything's so peaceful here.

We walked through the woods.

"Jungkook is this my punishment? To kill me?"

"No! Laura! Damn you're ruining the romance we had just now."

"Sorry baby boy." I casually mentioned and I realised he stopped. I turned back and saw him staring at me.

"W...what's wrong?"

He slowly stepped forward and I stepped back.

"Yah Jungkook! Wae! What happened!" I shouted as he replied nothing and just glared at me. I hated it when I could read nothing from his eyes.

My back hit a tree and he trapped me with both his arms.

He whispered, "what did you call me?"

"Um baby bo..." Then he pecked my lips.

"Don't call me like that. I'm not a baby."

"How should I call you then? Baby boy." I tried to stay confident but failed when I saw his hands clenched beside me as he smirked.

"Say it again?" He threatened.

"N...nothing."

"Then how should you call me?"

I thought for a while and widened my eyes as I started to get how he wanted me to call him.

"No way, you want me to call you like that?"

He nodded raising his eyebrow, he just knew everything in my mind.

"Nope I'm not gonna call you like that."

"Sure?" He leaned closer.

"N...no."

"You're quite naughty today aren't you?" He leaned in closer.

"Okay fine! Daddy! Fine! You fucking daddy!" I shouted being embarrassed.

He released me and walked away. "Good girl."

I snickered and rolled my eyes without him seeing.
"Daddy asshole..."

"What?"

"N...nothing daddy." I awkwardly smiled.

Thank goodness he didn't hear me. Gonna be dead by now.

After admiring the nature beauty, we sat down on a bench facing the river.

"I'm gonna go get a drink. Can you borrow me some money, please?"

"I will just buy it for you."

"No it's fine. Let me go."

He joked, "you're not trying to steal my money and run away right?"

"No bitch."

"Sorry?"

"No papa!"

We laughed and he gave me his credit card instead.

"Don't get lost in the woods!" He waved at me and I walked into the woods.