See you soon.

I kneeled down with a bouquet, in front of her grave.

"Jungkook again, I bought you some flowers," I said and held the bouquet, like I was showing her, like she's still standing in front of me.

"I tried making some dishes with the book that you bought, but they all didn't work, they tasted like shit," I stared at the ground.

"I miss your dishes, now I realise how important you're for me," I chuckled.

I hesitated but still chose to share, "this is always one of my biggest secrets, well I got only one secret that I haven't told you yet, it's..," I clenched my fist to control my tears from falling. I took a deep breath and continued, "I have thought of the names for our babies already. I know we're gonna have children in the future, if you're still here."

I smiled, "if it's a boy, I'm gonna call him.. Jeon Dae-hyun, he's gonna be so strong and will always be a good person. If it's a girl, I'm gonna call her Jeon Hyun-ae, she's gonna be so pretty, just like you...and she's gonna be like an angel too."

I sighed, "but you're gone already, guess I have to cancel my plan then."

It was a calm peaceful Sunday again but I didn't know where home was already. Now, I could have gone cycling with her already, I could be wiping her sweat off from her face, I could do anything for her but she didn't let me.

"Laura I miss you, no one's been talking to me anymore after you're gone. My dad has gone to nowhere, my mum left me when I was small already and you, you left me as well. I'm not blaming you but...I don't know."

A sudden strong wind blew to me, I looked up and stared at the sky.

"Hm...guess Laura agreed that I should do that as well."

I slowly took a piece of sharp broken glass from my pocket. I held it tight, debating in my mind while blood was constantly flowing out of my palm.

"Goodbye everyone, and see you later Laura."

I took a deep breath and held it close to my veins on my right hand.

Soon, I serenely closed my eyes with the truest smile hung on my face.

꧁ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ꧂

Thank you so much guys. I have never thought of this book having more than 3k reads. It is really hard for me to believe that this book has come to an end already. I still remember the moment when Laura and Jungkook first met in the classroom. But at last they still left the world before making a family. I'm sorry if I made you sad for the ending, please don't hate me but please do comment what you think about this book. It helps improving cause I'm writing a new JK fanfic now~ (From what I've seen, no one has used this plot yet which is gonna be so good)
Last but not the least, love you guys, thank you again.

New book info next chapter☟︎