Did you forget me?

?'s POV (You will know later)

I weakly opened my eyes and found myself on a bed.

Where am I?

I couldn't remember anything, the reason I was here, the name of this place.

Soon a woman who's like a nurse came in, her jaw dropped when she saw me.

"Doctor! He's awake," she shouted.

A man who dressed like a doctor ran in and stared at me. He soon smiled brightly and came to me with papers in his hands.

"Mr. Jeon! How are you feeling now?"

Right, my name is Jeon Jungkook.

Yeah I nearly forgot my name.

"Excuse me but who are you and where am I?"

The doctor looked a bit surprised but soon chuckled.

He stood in front of me and started explaining, "Mr. Jeon, I'm your doctor, Dr. Lee and you're in a hospital. But since you had been sleeping for 11 years, it is normal that you forgot something but eventually your memories are gonna come back day by day."

"Wait what do you mean? I..I have been sleeping for 11 years?"

The doctor nodded. "Remember...you got the virus?"

"Huh? Wait..," I stopped as little pieces of memories were flashing back into my mind now.

"I remember...a virus, I got the virus and I was frozen..just to get rid of it?"

"Yes you're right and we did the operation for you already as the solution was invented 1 years ago. The investigation was right finished a week before so we prepared everything as soon as possible and now you did it."

"Gosh, I have been sleeping for 11 years?" I scoffed, "I must be so old now."

"Well you're not because during your frozen period of time, your whole body stopped working so basically you did not get any older but stayed at the age of 23."

I was dumbfounded. "Seriously?"

The doctor nodded his head again.

"But...why is there always a feminine figure in my memories? Is this some kind of side effects of the treatment?"

"D..did you forget her?...but I believe you're gonna remember her once you saw her."

He continued, "she did so much for you, you should go see her now. She's just outside."

Then the doctor left.

Okay?

Guess I'm just gonna go take a look who it is. I left my bed, I stumbled a bit when I first stepped on the floor, 11 years without walking or moving. I
stretched my body while yawning. I wore my slippers and headed to the corridor.

Before I turned the doorknob, a sudden nervousness came to me, it was mixed with joy too, but why am I feeling this?

I took a deep breath and went outside. I looked around and spotted a feminine figure sitting on a chair not far from my room.

Is she the one?

She had long black curly hair, she was facing downwards so I couldn't see her face. She's wearing a black hoodie with a black jacket and a pair of black leggings.

When I first saw her, my eyes got teary yet I didn't know why.

She looks familiar, I want to cry so much when I see her now but...who is she?