chapter 3

LUNA POV

the plane ride was long and boring, i texted my new york friends the whole time, i'm gonna seriously miss them, something else too, i've never met christina even though we both live in new york.
pilot: this is your captain speaking, we are about 10 minutes till landing, so please stay in your seats.

i've been in my seat the whole time, haven't moved...... it's been 5 hours, and now i need to pee, but too late now. i feel the plane swerve down, and for a minute i thought we were crashing, but then i looked out the window and we're landing. i'm finally in los angles, and in the next day or two, i'll be travelling around the usa, then later in the year europe, then asia, then finally australia and new zealand, still shocks me. the plane eventually lands, and i hop off and grab my bags. i remember the boys manager or someone saying that they'll be someone to pick me up, i look around and see a very familiar blonde.

luna: corbyn???
corbyn: that's what they call me
luna: why are you here?? i expected someone else
corbyn: they were gonna send a driver, but since it's your first time in la, i wanted someone you know to pick you up.
luna: well aren't you the sweetest, christina is lucky to have you
corbyn: more like i'm the lucky one
luna: so are we gonna go or?
corbyn: oh yeah right, the boys are at the studio, just practicing, before we leave for phoenix arizona tomorrow morning.

this is gonna be a tiring but exciting tour, and i am so excited for it to start. corbyn leads me out the airport and into his car and he drives us to the studio where i'll officially meet the rest of the guys, i met their manager when he came to new york and asked if i wanted to tour with the boys, i obviously said yes, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, who wouldn't take it. we arrive and all my nerves start kicking in, corbyn puts his hand on my shoulder and smiles, he walks in the doors and i follow behind him, we go up a few stairs and we reach the 3rd floor.

walking along the corridor i hear laughter coming from one of the rooms.
corbyn: they're messing around like usual, might be good to have a girl on tour to put us in place.
i just smile because i can't talk, my voice has life left my body. corbyn walks up to a door and opens it and the laughter stops.
??: aye corbyn's back
??: is she here
??:where's my new best friend
??: *mumbles* great she's here

i ignore the last comment because i don't think anyone was supposed to hear it, but i did, and i don't even know who said it.
corbyn: chill guys, she's here, guys this is luna, luna the guys
luna: nice to officially meet you all!!
corbyn: so luna, the tall one with brown hair is jonah, the shorter one with brown hair is zach
zach: aka your new best friend
corbyn: okay..... um short one with blonde, purple hair is jack, and the tall blonde is-
??: daniel, i'm daniel

okay.... he said that in a rude sort of tone, but maybe he's tired, hopefully he doesn't have an attitude like this the whole tour or we'll have a problem. the boys and i sit down and get to know each other more. i found out jack has a kid with his girlfriend, and she's the cutest according to everyone. jonah is the mom of the group, he takes care of his children, zach is addicted to chipotle and chicken tenders, corbyn is the geek of the group, and daniel didn't say a heck of alot, i hope he likes me, i wanna be friends with these boys.

once it starts to get dark corbyn drops me off at my hotel, he gives me his and the other boys numbers so we can stay in contact. i'm only staying in the hotel for the night, kinda funny, luckily though i'm not paying and the boys management team is. as soon as my head hits the pillow i'm out like a light.

....