chapter 15

CHRISTINA POV

these couple days with corbyn have flown by, tonight he's leaving to go back to la, to fly to europe for tour. while he's been here i've gotten to know luna, and even though she looks so much like her, the personalities are so much different. daniel could actually get along with luna if he saw behind his ex.

LUNA POV

today is the day i leave my family again, and we fly to europe. summer was amazing, i spent it with my family, some parts with christina and corbyn, snd other parts with my old friends. i also talked to my cousin olivia who now lives in london, i haven't talked to her in awhile so it was good catching up with her.

mom: what time are you leaving tonight?
luna: corbyn and christina are picking me up at like 6
mom: i'm gonna miss you again
luna: i'll miss you too mom
for the rest of the day we have together, my mom, brother and me, watch movies while eating junk food.

-skip to later that night-

i had everything packed and ready, corbyn texted me they were waiting outside. i went downstairs and gave my mom and brother a hug, some tears were shed.
luna: bye guys, i'll see you soon
mom: bye luna

i walk out and see christina's car, corbyn hops out to help me put my bags in the back.
luna: thanks
corbyn: no problem
i then hop into the backseat, and corbyn gets back into the passengers seat. the drive was awkward and silent.
christina: so you guys excited to see europe?
corbyn: yeah i miss europe, and ugh the different accents are the best, especially british.
luna: i've never been to europe before, so i don't really know what to expect
corbyn: you'll love it

i smile and just nod my head, then the rest of the ride i stay silent, and corbyn and christina just talk. we arrive at the airport and take our things out, we say out final goodbye to christina, and head inside.
corbyn: you excited for this?
luna: definitely, europe seems amazing
corbyn: but it may be cold since it's fall
luna: yeah

-skip to when they're back in la-

the plane lands in la, and we get off to collect our stuff. while waiting for out bags, i realised something..... who's picking us up, are we getting an uber? or what's happening there?
luna: corbyn who's picking us up?
corbyn: oh daniel, forgot to mention
y/n: oh..... cool

daniel is picking us up...... this won't be good, the tension is gonna be real. we get our bags and walk outside and see daniel's car and him leaning on it. we walk over and him and corbyn do their handshake, and we just nod at each other, that was definitely very awkward. we put our bags in and i go to sit in the back but corbyn stops me.

corbyn: i'm sitting in the back, i need to catch up on sleep
luna: o-oh o-okay
i walk awkwardly to the front and daniel looks at me then looks down slightly shaking his head, hey i don't wanna sit here either buddy. the ride was silent until daniel spoke up.
daniel: just to let you know, management wants corbyn and you to just stay at my apartment tonight. just so you guys don't need to go to your apartments.

luna: cool
daniel: yeah
atleast he didn't roll his eyes at me, but the rest of the ride was quiet. corbyn slept peacefully in the back, and i was just on my phone. this was probably one of the most awkward things in my life

luna.james

james

luna.james break was amazing!! but i'm ready to get back on tour!! see u soon germany😊🇩🇪
view all 3,829 comments
fan1 i'm excited for the tour content
oliviajxde hang out when ur in london?
luna.james @oliviajxde definitely!!
fan2 uhm how do olivia and luna know each other....

......
hi if u didn't notice i gave luna a face claim :)