chapter 7

LUNA POV

corbyn, zach, and i arrive at the mall and we thank and pay our driver and walk inside the mall. corbyn and zach were talking about something before we left, i don't know what though, but i push it behind me, and we go shopping. i honestly didn't need anything so i just went into this shoe shop, because corbyn wanted to look for some. while in there a girl approached us.

girl: uhm hi.... i'm katie.... and i'm kinda a big fan of you guys.... and you as well luna..... so do you think i can get a photo with you guys?
corbyn: of course! i love you
zach: yeah definitely, we'll take a selfie.
we all huddle up in a line, zach takes her phone to take a photo with, we take a few photos, i even get a few on my phone of just us two.

katie: thank you so much!!
zach: you gonna be at the show tonight?
katie: i couldn't get tickets to this show, because i actually don't live here, but i'll be at the portland show
luna: we'll see you then!
katie: thank you for being so nice, bye!
all: bye!
she walks back to where her mom was, well she was the absolute sweetest. i had a massive smile on my face. our phones then all go off, it's a message from jon.

wdw crew😎

jon
corbyn, zach, and luna, we
need u guys back now for
soundcheck

luna
i thought we had longer??

corbyn
yeah, what happened

daniel
well u don't have time. so
hurry up and get back here

zach
jeez daniel we're on our way

luna
how are u feeling daniel?

daniel
i'm fine.

jon
stop texting and get back here.
people will be lining up soon and
u won't be able to get in without
being swarmed.

LUNA POV

once again another rude type of comment from daniel, i mean maybe he was talking to all of us to hurry up so we don't get swarmed like jon said.... but maybe not. i know already said this, but i hope he doesn't have a problem with me, i'm on good terms with everyone but him, i wanna know what's up, but i'm to scared to ask....maybe he'll change his attitude..... just maybe.

we arrived back at the venue and just in time too because as we went in the doors, that's when everyone started lining up, show doesn't even start for another few hours, and there's people already here, wow what dedicated fans. we got through to where everyone else is, and jonah, jack, and daniel were already doing soundcheck, corbyn and zach were getting their ear pieces on. eben was after them, then me since i'm performing first. i was really nervous to perform, i've never really performed in front of so many people, this is really gonna be an experience.

...
stay safe everyone <3 and wash ur hands