chapter 28

-skip to the second last asia show-

LUNA POV

we were currently on our second last show of the asia leg of the tour, i had just finished performing, eben was on now, and i felt abit light headed. i walked over to the couch zach was sitting on and kinda collapsed.
zach: woah luna you okay?
luna: no i feel light headed and i feel like i'm gonna throw up
zach: um maybe you should go back to the bus and lie down
luna: yeah i will.

i went to the bus and went to my bunk and laid down. i shut the curtains and closed my eyes and hoped i'd wake up and feel better. what felt like five minutes, i woke up go shouting kinda. i pecked my head out the bunk and saw daniel's back to me and corbyn facing him/me now.
daniel: dude, i'm done,  i don't care if i like her, i don't want to like her

corbyn: dude-
daniel: no corbyn! it's just- i- i don't want a relationship right now, i'm still kinda hung up on olivia, then her annoying ass cousin comes and i catch feelings for her! i can't like her, she's just like olivia, if i date her she'd use me-

tears were starting to form in my eyes.
corbyn: uhm daniel
daniel: let me finish, she'd used me, cause she wants clout to grow as a singer, that's what most girls i've been friends with want from me right? so i trust that she's anything different. she's just a clout chaser. that corbyn is why i can't like her, even though i already do, but i don't care. i'm not getting used again.
corbyn: daniel!!
dani: okay what!?

my eyes were full with tears, and soft sobs came from my mouth. daniel puts his head down.
daniel: she's behind me isn't she...
i get off bunk as he turns around, i bump shoulders with him and run off the bus. i kept walking around the streets of manila, not really giving a damn right now. my heart was too broken to care. i can't believe he actually said that. now i know why he hates me. well after this show, i'll resign from the tour and go back to new york.

DANIEL POV

she heard the whole thing.... i actually feel bad, i sit down on one of the bunk's and sigh and put mu head in my hands.
daniel: dude.... i fucked up
corbyn: yeah you did
daniel: we need to find her
corbyn: daniel we have a show to do....
daniel: well count me out of tonight. i'm looking for luna
corbyn: daniel-

i didn't listen to what he had to say. i went off the bus and kept walking to hopefully in the direction she went. i made her run off, i need to look for her. i text her but she leaves me on read which is understandable, i hope she didn't go far.

LUNA POV

i ended up at a little cafe about twenty minutes away from the venue i'd say, kinda hoping they don't find me here, but at the same time i hope someone does. cause even if i wanted to go back, i don't know where i am...... i'm lost.

daniel • why don't we ✔️
@seaveydaniel
i'm sorry guys but i'm not performing tonight, something came up. but the other guys are still performing as the show must go on. hope u all understand❤️
💭 1.9K 🔃 2.0K ❤️ 2.5K

.....
i'd cry if daniel skipped my show that i went too.