chapter 26

LUNA POV

we finished our last show of the europe tour, it's been amazing but daniel is still being an asshole to me. at this point i've given up on being his friend, and what sucks is that i fell for that asshole and his attitude of his. in a few weeks we'd be going to asia, them, australia, and then ending the tour in new zealand. crazy if you tell me. we packed all the stuff and got dropped off at the airport to fly back home for a few days, then we'd be flying over to asia for those shows.

tour has definitely been crazy so far, from what happened the other night, to that night in la, it's been a roller coaster. we aboarded the plane and unfortunately i got sat next to daniel..... great twelve ish hours sat next to the guy who hates my guts!! yay, that's sarcasm if you can't tell. i sit in my seat and daniel sees i'm sat next to him, he loudly sighs. kinda hurt me since i do i like him, but he hates me, and for what? i still don't really know. i just want to be on good terms with him, that's all. daniel sticks in his airpods and listens to music the whole ride, i however try to get some sleep, since time zones are mental.

DANIEL POV

i was listening to music and luna was sleeping, i honestly didn't mind sitting next to her, but i didn't show i was happy. it's just hard finding a new girl who i can trust, after olivia i said to myself to not fall in love with the next girl that's let into my life, and what happened?

i feel for luna, that's why i'm so rude to her, to try and push my feelings for her away, but they just keep getting stronger, especially after that night in london.... learning she's been through the same stuff as i have. she moves in her sleep and her head moves onto my shoulder. i just left her there, she did look cute sleeping on my shoulder. i smile a little to myself, until i get a text from corbyn. i'm confused since he's literally in the row infront of me.

...
i hope this book doesn't flop aha