chapter 21

LUNA POV

the boys are singing their final song of the night, and i can't help but think about him. my whole song is based around our relationship, or our old relationship. i think the thing that hurt me most was the way he broke up with me, over text, he was in la doing something, i don't know what, then out of the blue he texted me "i'm cheating on you, i found someone better, we're over" then he blocked me on everything and never spoke to me again.

i never found out who his new girl was, still to this day i wonder who his new girl is, or was, i don't even know if they're still together or not. but even though it was awhile ago, the pain is still there, i still love him, and that's my biggest regret, loving him. the boys finish the song and walk to the centre front of the stage and bow, i see daniel throw a glance in my direction, that was weird........ thought he didn't like me.

my comments section in my recent is blowing up, people are saying the same thing "did anyone see daniel's comment" or "what did daniel comment" or the occasional "what does his comment mean" i looked through my comments and couldn't find his comment anywhere, and fans didn't get a screenshot, daniel must've deleted it really quickly then, and maybe his comment wasn't important, so i won't ask him about it. but it'll always be a mystery on what his comment was.

hunterclxrk

hunterclxrk shit quality pic

hunterclxrk shit quality pic. but quite a special person took it😉
view all 951 comments
oliviajxde hey ur kinda cute😏
hunterclxrk @oliviajxde ur kinda cute too😗
lunalover the cheaters know each other^^ 👀
lunahater this the guy who cheated on luna. good job dude, she deserved it.

oliviajxde

oliviajxde havent taken a mirror selfie in awhile☺️view all 3,828 comments luna

view all 3,828 comments
luna.james that place looks familiar......
hunterclxrk hi ur cute
oliviajxde @hunterclxrk ur cute too bye
lunafan why does the name hunter sound so familiar......

......