chapter 30

DANIEL POV

we were lucky enough to convince luna to stau for this last show of the asia tour. we can't convince her to stay for australia and new zealand though. if i just hadn't opened my mouth, she'd still be on the tour, living life and being happy. but now she knows how i 'feel' about her, she's a different person.

i feel really bad, because i don't think
of her as the things i said anymore, i did at first, and i kept thinking that so that i would believe it, but i could never bring myself to believing it, she was just to nice, even to me, even when i was a dick to her. i wish things could've gone back to the way it was, before i opened my big mouth.

luna was currently getting ready and was about to go on stage. i walked over to wish her luck but she walked over to zach and started talking to him. it was luna's time to go on, she gave zach a hug and went on stage.

luna. hey guys so i'm going to be singing apart of a song i wrote. i wrote it not to long ago, so it may be abit messy, but hope you enjoy it. this one hits home.
she sent a glance over at me, then looked at the crowd. the soft soundtrack of the song started to play, then the beautiful sound of luna's voice came.

luna: say something i'm giving up on you. i'll be the one, if you want me too. anywhere, i would've followed you. say something i'm giving up on you. and i am feeling so small. it was over my head. i know nothing at all......

she finished with an obvious fake smile, and the crowd cheered as they always do.
luna: yeah so that song is still in the works, but once it's 100% ready, hope you'll like it. now let's sing an upbeat song, this is sk8ter boi by avril lavigne.

the crowd cheered again, trust her to play an old banger. the while song she was jumping around the stage all happy, but behind that smile.... was a broken girl, broken because of me, that's something that i'll never forgive myself for. she finishes and takes a bow, a few tears dripping down her face, she pulled it off though with a smile and a laugh. i don't think anyone can see this girl is broken, other than me...... because i'm also broken.

a broken person can clearly see when another person is broken. she's hurt mentally and emotionally, but everyday she walks with a smile, because that's just who she is, the girl who never stopped smiling, even in her darkest hour. i hadn't even noticed i was lost in my own thoughts for so long because we were about to go on, eben just finished his set.

the guys and i did our handshake and walked on stage. now it's time for me to fake my smile, i'd do anything to make our fans happy, even if i'm not happy. the scariest thing about the whole luna situation was, we weren't even together, yet i broke her heart. that day in the bus, she looked broken, destroyed, shattered, all her confidence died.

i don't think i'll ever forgive myself for what happened. but i'm making a promise to myself, i'm gonna fight for this girl, she may not trust me, like me, any of those things, but i'm going to fight for her. as soon as this tour is over, i'm fighting for her. i'm fighting for her, and showing how much i care about her.

......
this is probably one of my longest chapters!!