chapter 32

-skip a few weeks-

LUNA POV

it's been a few weeks since i decided to leave the 8 letters tour with why don't we, i kinda cut contact with most of them, except zach though, he was my best friend while on tour, i couldn't cut him out of my life, and i occasionally talk to corbyn. but whenever i do, he always brings up what happened in manila, and how sorry daniel is, but i wasn't hearing a sorry from daniel after i left, so maybe he wasn't sorry.

it's whatever though, i'm over it now, i'm not talking to him any more, i won't have to see him again...... unless i run into him in la while he's not on tour. oh that's another thing, after i left the tour, i came back to new york, and my mom surprise me with keys to my apartment in la!! 

she told me her and my brother had been saving ever since i left for the tour back of the side of the year. lucky for me, i won't run into any of the guys for another few weeks, since currently they're doing their last show in australia, then the new zealand show. so i'll
be good.

DANIEL POV

it's been like four weeks since she left, four weeks since the day i fucked up and she left my life forever. she cut contact with us, except zach though since they're best friends. from
what i've heard zach say, she's fine, she's great, i miss her though, i sometimes wish i had the guts to just text her and say i'm sorry again, but i'm too scared.

i've fallen for this girl so much that i'm terrified to even text her, i don't even wanna imagine what i'd be like if i saw her face to face, but luckily that won't happen, she lives in new york, i live in la, we're good. i made a promise to myself that i'd fight for her, and i will do that, just need to get the confidence to text her. luna i'm not giving up on you...... not yet.

luna.james

james

luna.james i miss new york😭🥺😔
view all 5,751 comments
fan1 why'd u leave tour
lunahater @fan1 bet she got kicked off bc she sucks at singing
tfbseavey but don't u live in new york????
luna.james @tfbseavey nope!! i moved to la to get a bigger chance for my singing!!
seaveydaniel what ^

....
last chapter.....