chapter 24

DANIEL POV

she's luna's cousin??? no wonder i kinda feel for luna, and why she reminds me of olivia, they're cousins!?!?!? that i didn't expect. i look at olivia and the guy she cheated on me with in shock. luna looked shocked as well.

luna: hunter?? he's your boyfriend
zach: woah woah wait. how do you know her
luna: we're cousins, how do you know her?
jack: she dated daniel
luna: you?! you cheated on her daniel
daniel: what!? no she cheated on me
luna: she told me she had a boyfriend and one day found him with another girl, i didn't know it was you.

daniel: it wasn't me! because if you can't tell. I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!
luna: well then if you didn't cheat, why'd you break up.
daniel: she. cheated. on. me. with. him
luna: hunter?? this hunter. my hunter. the hunter who cheated on me with an unknown girl....
daniel: well now you know. olivia cheated on me with hunter, and huntet cheated on you with olivia. i'm out of here. i'm not staying here with them.

i walked out the restaurant with my name being called behind me, i ignored them all and just kept walking to wherever my feet would take me.

LUNA POV

daniel just stormed out and i was going to go after him, but zach stopped me.
zach: leave him, we'll go after him once we get answers from them.
luna: okay

i look up at my cousin and ex boyfriend in disgust. how could olivia do that me, and daniel. i honestly don't know what to think.
luna: why?
olivia: because i used daniel to get my name out there and hunter used you to get his name out there. it was our plan all along to do that, and once we got our names out there and got clout, we dumped you guys and went to each other.

luna: you're a bitch you know that? and hunter you're a dick. now we're gonna look for daniel before something happens to him. you guys enjoy your dinner.
i go to walk out but they shout something that made me think...
hunter: be on the lookout on instagram later
olivia: yeah i think you'll love it

oliviajxde

olivhajxde ❤️❤️ view all 2,147 comments fan2 UMtfbseavey daniel i thought u were better than this

olivhajxde ❤️❤️
view all 2,147 comments
fan2 UM
tfbseavey daniel i thought u were better than this....
lunalover wtaf
corbynbesson @seaveydaniel
wdwleakz tea

hunterclxrk

hunterclxrk 😘😘view all 2,471 comments fan1 this too?! what's happening lunafan hang on a minute

hunterclxrk 😘😘
view all 2,471 comments
fan1 this too?! what's happening
lunafan hang on a minute... luna's hair is two colors in this...
lunahater *cough* slut *cough* getting back with her ex who 'cheated' on her🤡🤡
corbynbesson @luna.james

.....
uh ohhh