New Owners

-Effy's P.O.V-
I spent the three hour car journey reading serial killer books and listening to The Cure. I felt the car stop to a holt which made me look up from my book to out the window. My mouth opened slightly at the sight. I removed my earphones and stared at the view beyond the car window. A huge, dark house stood before me. I opened the car door and stepped myself outside of the car with my camera in my hand. I stood in front of the huge house which looked like it had been touched up and mended in a few places, which annoyed me a little. I raised my camera to my face to take a shoot of the place when suddenly a woman came in front of my lens which made me jump and let out a little shout.
"Hi, I'm Cassidy Walkins and I'm here to show you around your new home." she said with a creepily, huge smile on her face.
"Ah hello there," said my dad coming out of the car. He came and stood next to me and put his arm around me which made me give him a distressed look. "We're the Scott's, I'm Lawrence Scott and I bought the place." said my dad, selling himself. "And this is my wife, Rose," he said pulling mom in under his arm. "and my daughter, Effy." he said squeezing me.
"Ah, what a beautiful family you have! And a precious daughter!" charmed Cassidy with that ridiculous smile. "so very..." she looked me up and down. "colourful." she finished.
"Pfft." I said under my breath.
"Right, shall I show you around the house?"
"You shall!" smiled dad as himself and my mom followed Cassidy into the house. I dropped myself behind to take a full photo of the house. I waited until they had gone right inside the house and closed the door before I brought my camera back up to my eye and snapped a photo. I clicked on camera settings to reveal the photo I had just taken and looked at image of the house. I smiled at it to myself, happy with how beautiful and dark the house is until something caught my eye which made my smile drop. I looked closer to the photo at the top left window on the house. Looking in close enough at the window, I could see a figure of a person. It was quite dark and blurry as I was zoomed in so much on the photo, but it was definitely someone standing there. I looked up at the house to the window and saw nothing. No figure was standing in the window. I stood in confusion for a bit and them shook my head and decided to join the tour inside the house.

-Tate's P.O.V-
I had to make myself unseen at that moment. I didn't think she'd spot me at all. That girl dressed all in black. I didn't think she'd do a double take on what she saw but all I know is that she saw me and still went inside the house. It's not totally abnormal, but carrying on inside without a doubt, without hesitation, something must be up with someone. I heard the front door open downstairs and I made an obvious assumption that it was the girl dressed in black. I made my way to the staircase and peered over it, keeping my presence unknown. I saw a girl come in. A girl with a black dress and black, floppy summer hat and she also had red hair. I couldn't see her face as the hat covered it. In her hands was a camera, much like the ones they use to make when I was a boy. She took photos of the tiny details of the house, fantasied by all of the artworks.
"She's very colourful." I turned to see Hayden standing next to me again.
"I'm guessing she's the daughter of the new owners?" I guessed.
"I'm surprised that Ben and Vivian have decided to let the new owners stay here." laughed Hayden. "The other spirits might not agree on the new arrivals." I turned to look at Hayden but she had vanished from my side. If Violet and her family aren't going to hurt the new family, neither was I. I've had enough blood on my hands. I watched the mysterious girl travel underneath the stairs from where I could see her and from that I knew she was heading to one place. The basement. I made my way down the stairs quickly to catch up with her as I knew there were spirits down there that would try to hurt her and I couldn't let that happen as I must prove to Violet the killer in me was dead. Deader than dead. I reached the basement door and saw that she was already down at the bottom of the basement stairs, snapping pictures. I made my way down, trying not to creak the stairs, and stood to watch in the shadows, so no spirits would come to her. She had her back to me as she was taking snaps of the walls with my carvings on them. Just childish drawings of animals when I got bored down here. She then turned around to face me but she had her camera covering her face. She took a snap of a photo right at me and I flinched at the flash, but I was still hidden so she did not see me. That's when she moved the camera off of her face to reveal her identity. As soon as I saw her face, my breath was taken away. She had bright green eyes with black makeup surrounding them, making them stand out more, and plump lips which were painted black and skin as pale as porcelain, making her look like her life had already been taken. Whoever this girl was, I was some what happy she was moving in. I had a feeling in my gut which wanted her to stay here. She took one last snap until a voice called for her and she turned back towards the basement steps and flew up them to whomever was calling her. I didn't quite listen to what name was said, mainly because the sound was muffled but also because I was hypnotised by her beauty that I felt like I wasn't sober. As soon as she had left to go upstairs, I snapped back into it. What was I doing? I'm in love. I can't do this. I love Violet. I love Violet?