Girl With The Red Hair

-Effy P.O.V-
I made my way up the tiring steps of the basement as my dad had just called for me. I knew it would have been only a matter of time before they wondered where I was. But this house was beautiful. Even though I had only just begun my own little tour of the hallway and the basement, I was already in love with this place. The gothic and vintage decor made my heart melt. I made it to the top of the stairs and saw my dad come out of the living room with Cassidy and mom just behind.
"Effy, where have you been?" he asked. "Miss Walkins has been giving us a delightful tour and you've been missing it all!"
"I had a personal tour." I said, closing the basement door.
"Personal tours are for after you've moved in, missy." smiled Cassidy. Her blonde curls and vintage, fifties ladies suit with bright colours and her creepily huge, permanent smile gave me shivers. I frowned at her. "Come, come now, we move the tour upstairs. Effy, stay close this time." she smiled with wide eyes. My parents took the lead and Cassidy followed, I trailed just behind, preparing to take more photos of the house upstairs.
"In here we have one of the bedrooms, perfect for your little Effy." said Cassidy as she opened a door revealing a fairly big room which was pretty dark. I showed myself through the door as I looked the room up and down. There was already a wardrobe, bed and a desk placed in the room. "This room is mainly famous for the death of Tate Langdon." started Cassidy.

-Tate's P.O.V-
I sat at the end of the bed watching the new owners and the sales woman advertise my old bedroom and now my death. The sales woman rattled on to the girls parents whilst the girl walked around what use to be my room, what use to be Violet's room. The girl with red hair walked around, fascinated at the empty room, snapping photos of it.
"You say that this Tate guy died in this room?" spoke the girl with red hair.
"He did indeed, darling." smiled the sales woman. Her smile was pretty creepy.
"How?" girl with red hair asked, lowering her camera. I shook my head but kept quiet, as I didn't want them to hear me.
"He was shot." The girl with red hair suddenly turned to face the sales woman.
"Why?" she asked. The sales woman went to open her mouth but, by guessing she was, the girl with red hair's mother interrupted.
"Ah! That's enough about death and murder okay! I want to get the thought that I'm living in a murder house out of my head please!" she freaked. Everyone was silent for a few seconds.
"Yes, sorry Mrs Scott. Let's continue with the tour now." smiled away the sales woman.
"I'm gonna stay in here for a while, I like this room." spoke the girl with red hair.
"Okay, but don't mess anything up. We'll tell you when the tour is done." smiled her dad. Her parents both walked ahead and the sales woman gave her a huge grin before closing the door behind her. The girl with red hair sat down on the bed right next to me which made me flinch away, just incase she touched me. She removed her summer hat and fluffed up her hair. Her bright red hair. She lifted her camera and started to look through pictures of the house she had taken.

-Effy P.O.V-
I started to flick through the photos of the house. The images turned out pretty good. I was still a little freaked about the figure in the window, but it was probably a camera glitch. I carried on flicking through until I got to the photos of the basement and one photo made me freeze and my eyes widen. In the photo I took of the open space in the basement, was a boy. A boy shielding himself from my camera flash. A boy with shortish, blonde hair and casual, modern clothing. I couldn't clearly see his face but I knew it was a boy. I let out a little shriek and dropped my camera on the floor and rose to my feet. Suddenly the loud ring of a doorbell made me jump and I used that as an opportunity to rush out of the room and down to find my parents.

-Tate's P.O.V-
As soon as she saw the photo of me on her camera I crunched myself up and flinched at every move she did, even when she ran out of the room, though she couldn't see me. What is she going to think? What is she going to say? Will she tell anyone? I needed to meet her. But how? What's the best way to approach her?