Scare Her To Her Death

-Violet's P.O.V-
I placed a cigarette in my mouth and then brought the lighter to my face, lighting it.
"So that bullshit plan didn't work." spoke Hayden, pacing up and down the basement. "We need to think of something else."
"Are you sure this will hurt Tate though?" I asked, exhaling smoke and sitting cross-legged on the floor.
"Violet, didn't you see how upset he was when he ran to that mortals side, thinking she died? He obviously wants her to live. And plus it will be painful on her knowing that her soul will be trapped in this house forever." explained Hayden.
"That's only if her body is buried here. Like ours." I spoke, inhaling more.
"We need to get Tate out of the way, we have to get Effy when she least expects it." started Hayden, thinking hard.
"Tate won't let Effy out of his sight now. He will protect her like a guardian angel...just like how he use to with me." I spoke, looking down at the floor.
"Unless, we don't kill her ourselves." spoke Hayden. I looked up to her to see that she had stopped pacing and had a small smile spread onto her face.
"Well who else will kill her? Tate won't lay a bad finger on her." I spoke.
"I know, that's why no one can kill her but herself." stated Hayden. I slowly looked up at her and saw that the smile had grew on her face. A sinister smile.
"You expect her to kill herself?" I came out with. Hayden nodded. "How are we going to manage to do that?" I asked, taking another breath of my cigarette. Hayden came down to my level and leaned towards me.
"We pressure her into doing it. We make her feel so shit about herself, she ends her life." smirked Hayden. I stubbed my cigarette on the ground and gave her small side smile.
"How are we going to do that? Like I said, Tate is everywhere she goes now." I explained.
"I'll help." I heard a voice. Myself and Hayden turned around and out came Nora from the shadows, holding my baby brother in her arms. I jumped up and went to go walk to her until Hayden put her arm out and stopped me.
"Take my brother back to my mom." I said sternly. I went to reach out and grab my brother but Nora turned away.
"Uh, uh uh! Not so fast. I'll help you on one condition." started Nora. Myself and Hayden looked at one another and then back at Nora.
"Go on." I spoke, crossing my arms.
"I can help lead this Effy girl to you if I can have your baby." she persuaded.
"No! No way!" I cried out to her.
"Violet, listen. How bad do you want to hurt Tate? How bad do you want to screw things up for him. He's hurt you real bad right?" explained Hayden. She grabbed ahold of my shoulders to get my full attention. "Right?"
"Well yes, but Hayden I can't give my brother away like that." I said, saddened.
"Violet, if we don't do this, you're going to suffer in misery and hurt for all eternity whilst the guy you love is living in happiness with that mortal, protecting her." I looked up at Hayden with slight anger within me. I looked over at Nora and saw her rocking my brother with a smirk on her face and then I finally made my decision.
"Okay. We have a deal Nora." I spoke, turning to face we properly. Nora's face lightened up and then she nodded before she backed away into the shadows.
"Well done, Violet. I'm proud of you." smiled Hayden. I gave her a smile back and then looked down. What were my parents going to say? What should I tell them? Is what I'm doing really right? I reached into my pocket and pulled out my packet of cigarettes. I pulled one out, put it in my mouth and then lit it. I suddenly felt guilty but also pleased at the same time, which wasn't a good feeling at all.
"Fuck it." I whispered as I exhaled smoke.