Tell Me The Truth

-Tate's P.O.V-
I sat myself down in the chair opposite Doctor Scott like usual. I could feel tears behind my eyes. Why did Effy snap at me like that? What did I do? Was she okay?
"Okay, what were you saying Tate? I'll give Effy a check up on later." continued Doctor Scott.
"Why won't you let me be friends with Effy?" I started, changing the subject we were on.
"Tate, Effy doesn't want to see you right now."
"You don't know that." I fought back.
"Tate," he started, taking off his galsses. "my patients and family shouldn't mix. It's unhealthy."
"Did you know that she's kissed me?" I blurted out with a smile.
"What?"
"Yeah, and I've seen her naked."
"That's enough for today. Session is over." finished Doctor Scott, getting up out of his seat.
"But I had more to say!"
"No more about my daughter thank you Tate, I'll see you tomorrow." said Doctor Scott as he held his office door open for me. I got up out of my seat and walked towards the door but stopped right in front of him.
"You should pay more attention to her, she's a lovely girl." I finished.
"Goodbye, Mr Langdon." said Doctor Scott as he closed his office door on me, leaving me out in the hallway. I laughed to myself and decided to go up to Effy's room, sneakily, to see if she was okay since my session finished early and she wouldn't be in the basement yet.
I made it to the top of the stairs and from where I was I saw that Effy's bedroom door was open. I smiled to myself and walked over to it.
"Effy?" I spoke as I was about to walk into the room. I stopped in the doorway when I saw Effy on the end of her bed with her camera in her hands and her laptop open on something beside her. She looked up at me with tears running down her face and her body slightly shaking. My face dropped at her sight. "Effy what's wrong?" I asked as I started to walk to towards her. She suddenly jumped up onto her bed and backed away.
"You-you lied to me." she whispered. I stopped in the middle of her room.
"What? What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.
"I did my research, Tate. Thaddeus is a ghost, Beau is a ghost, Hayden is, Violet is. They're all dead, Tate. They died in this house." she spoke. My heart sunk a little.
"I didn't lie to you about that, Effy."
"No, you didn't. You lied to me about who you were. I looked you up, you are Tate Langdon. Not junior, the Tate. You were shot in this room. You died, you're dead!" she yelled at me. I could feel a lump forming in my throat and tears building up in my eyes.
"I know. I'm sorry." I whispered.
"Oh you're sorry? Just like you're sorry about raping Violet's mom?" she screamed.
"How do you know Violet? Who told you this?" I asked with a tear dropping from my eye.
"I know Violet, she's warned me about you and Hayden told me everything. They're both dead. They're in this house." she spoke, crying.
"That was in the past Effy, I'm not like that anymore! I'm sorry! Please don't listen to them, that isn't me anymore!" I yelled, having more tears come down my face.
"You were the boy in the window. You were the boy in the basement. I found the photos on my camera. You've been here the whole time, ever since I've moved in and before. Why didn't you ever tell me? Why didn't you tell me you were dead!?" she screamed.
"I couldn't, Effy. It's not normal to say that to someone, I'm so sorry please forgive me Effy. I can't lose you, please!" I cried, bawling my eyes out. Effy let a tear roll down her cheek as she shook her head.
"Go away, Tate." she whispered. I had a look of betrayal fall upon my face.
"Effy, please." I started.
"Go away, Tate." she said a little louder.
"No Effy please, don't do this to me! I'm sorry!" I cried.
"Tate! Go away!" she shouted at me. I grabbed a hold of my hair with both hands and let a river pour from my eyes.
"Not again! Please, not again!" I shouted back at her. Effy closed her eyes, leaned forward and screamed at me.
"Go away!"
"No!" I screamed and then left her room. I just disappeared.