3 | Accidents

Adrien's POV

Gasp... Gasp....

Oh my god, this girl is good. Sure, I've like, never had a real conversation with a girl my age,(because of my father keeping me locked up 24/7) but we just clicked. Now, we're here in the bathroom, a girl's bathroom might I say, and I'm making out with a total stranger. But even though I just met her, I feel like I've known Marinette since forever. Her kisses are long and passionate. They're fiery, steamy, and they beg for more.

"Adrien..."

My hands slide all along her body as I kiss her neck. After a few minutes we pull away, and look at each other. I smile, and look away, completely embarrassed.

She giggles and looks at me. "I can tell you've had practice."

I look at her and smirk. "You were my first kiss. Was I really that good?"

She throws her head back and laughs, then sits back on my lap and gazes in my green eyes. Suddenly, her face lights up, and she turns around and grabs the red pair of earrings that slipped out of her hand in the moment. She plays with them in her hand then explains, "I want to put the earrings on, and see how they look!"

"Go ahead baby, I'm sure you would look great in them."

Marinette pulls the backs off the ruby-like earrings, and slides them in one after another. She brushes her hair out of her face, takes a deep breath, then looks at me with her bright blue eyes. "How do I look?"

My face freezes, and I don't move. The hair on the back of my neck raises; my eyes grow.

"Uh, Adrien? What's wrong? D-do I look bad in them?" Marinette whispers, her voice quivering.

I quickly grab her hands and urgently yank her close. "There's a... THING behind you!"

Marinette slowly turns around, and screams the loudest scream I've ever heard before. Behind her, is a tiny pinkish-red creature with 3 black spots on its head. The creature is flying just above the lock on the bathroom stall, and seems to have noticed us by now. The creature's bright blue eyes pop open.

"Hi, I'm Tikki, your kwamii!"

Nobody says a word.

Suddenly, Marinette clings to me and shakes me against the wall. "WHAT IS THAT THING?! A BUG, A MOUSE!?"

I'm clearly as frightened as her, but force myself to look up at the... thing. "Your a.. a what now?"

Tikki, her name apparently, smiles and looks at me, then Marinette. "I'm a kwamii, and my job is to help you! Now you're the new owner of the ladybug miraculous, and now a super hero! Just say the words 'Spots On' to transform & to save the city of Paris from evil attackers!"

Marinette, still shocked and processing, fiddles with her dark blue hair on her shoulder, a little more calmer than before. "I'm a superhero? And I have to fight all by myself?"

Tikki flips around in the air and floats closer to Mari. "No, silly!" she giggles, "Chat Noir will fight along with you! He's a hero with the Cat Miraculous, which is a ring!"

I stand up, then reach down into my pocket. I pull out a dark silver ring with a paw print on the front, then show Tikki the ring while cupping it in the palm of my hand. "You mean like this?"

Tikki looks shocked. "Yes..." she pauses, "...but Master Fu, the owner of the miraculous, always makes sure the miraculous owners don't know each other's identities until a few missions in. How exactly did you get the cat and ladybug miraculous?"