9 | Yandere Chat

Marinette's POV

My eyes slowly flutter open, and immediately pain shoots through my body. I look around and observe my surroundings, confused. The last thing I remember, Wild Chat and I were fighting in a battle, why am I here on the roof of an apartment complex?

I struggle to sit up, but when I do, I notice Wild Chat sitting on the edge of the building. He's slouched over, with his arms resting on his thighs.

"Hey Wild, what's up? I barely squeeze out, ignoring the pain in my ribs.

He quickly turns to face me, and his face lights up. He uses his hands, and gets up from his seat, then takes a few steps toward me.

"I'm so glad you're okay, m'lady! I was so worried she hurt you!"

I chuckle. "It's okay. Where is she?"

Wild Laughs, and with a sinister look in his eyes, he smirks. "No need to worry. She's taken care of."

I get up, and wipe the blood off his cheek.

"Next time, just make sure you clean up everything before you go back into public, kitty."

"Got it. Hey, I got a question."

"Shoot."

Wild looks into the distance. "What if someone seriously got hurt?"

"Adrien, I'm okay," I lie.

Wild Chat looks back at me. "I was really worried about you."

I transform back into my civilian form, and Tikki appears in front of me. She's cleary hurt from all the pain I've dealt with as Ladyblood, and so am I, but I don't pay her any attention. I grab Chats hand and run it across my arm.

"See? No cuts."

He kisses me. "I know you're lying, as long as you're lying without wincing from pain, I don't care."

I grin.

He looks back at me. "I don't want anyone to take you from me."

I pull away, and cross my arms above my chest. "How about we bring along a partner to fight with us? You have more of this jewelry right? More miraculous?"

Chat smiles. "Genius as always, Marinette."

He transforms back to his civilian form too, and his kwamii Plagg falls on his shoulder, exhausted. The little cat slowly gathers enough energy to fly to my kwamii, and they start to whisper to each other in my purse. I listen in, as Adrien and I walk down the stairs of the building, and walk home.

Tikki sounds upset. "What are we going to do? They're villains!"

Plagg must be upset too. "They're wonderful people, but a drop of hate corrupted their relationship. Everytime they see each other, it makes them sicker and sicker in evil. It's toxic, and they don't know it."

"Adrien is a yandere, and Marinette is a sadodere, someone who loves to toy with the emotions of those they care about." Tikki sobs quietly. "They're poisonous."

I force myself to stop listening. Tikki doesn't know what shes talking about at all. She's just some oversized bug I keep in my purse.

We finally reach the door to the exit of the building. Adrien grabs my hand, and we walk out together.

Adrien's POV

I always wake up at 5:00 to go to school. Early, I know, but I need to wake up early so I can walk with Marinette to school. She thinks its sweet. I do it to make sure nobody else walks with her.

This morning is no different. I grab my backpack, slide on my shoes, then head out the door. However, when I see her, my heart drops. To her right is that boy in our class, Nathaniel.

She looks at me, then rolls her eyes with a smile. "Morning, Kitty."

"Morning," I mumble, panicking.

Nathaniel smiles and waves. He seems happy that I here, but that doesn't make any sense. Doesn't he want to  be alone with Marinette so he can steal her from me? He likes her, and it's so obvious. He's just playing that he likes this boy named Marc, he's really using it as a strategy to get closer to Mari and steal her.

At least, that's what I feel.

"Hey babe!" I say, grabbing her hand. "You head off to school, and I catch up with you later. I need to ask Nathaniel about some questions on the biology quiz."

Mari looks confused, then her eyes light up, and she smiles. "See ya!"

As soon as she can't see us anymore, I grab Nathaniel's shoulders and slam him against a wall in an alley. He grunts, and tries to fight back. He's obviously confused, but I don't let him move. I cover his mouth with my hand, and lean in close. Beads of sweat start to fall down his face as he struggles about, trying to find an exit.

"That girl is MINE, got it?" I whisper through my teeth.

He nods quickly, and I let him go. He collapses to the ground, holding his neck, and takes deep breaths. He quickly stumbles up on his feet, and looks into my eyes.

"I don't even like her! You're insane! How could Marinette ever like someone like you?!"

My ring on my finger heats up and glows an eerie dark light. Anger fills my veins and I feel my eyes going dark. 

"Plagg..." I whisper. "Claws out."

In under a second, I turn into Wild Chat. Nathaniel stands in front of me, shaking from fear. I grab my nailed bat, and point it at his chest. He's absolutely terrified, but doesn't move at all.

"You pushed the wrong button, Nathaniel. I was gonna let you go, scott free. But you had to open your mouth. Marinette is mine, and she loves ne. We're in love. You wouldn't know half the things we've seen."

Nathaniel keeps his mouth shut.

I grab him by the neck and slam him into the brick wall. He protests, but he's too weak against me. I grab the bat with both hands, and wind it around in the air a couple of times.

"Any last words, Nathaniel?"

"So you're the Wild Chat huh? Pathetic."

That's it. I grab the bat, aim for his head, and in no less than two seconds, the alley is painted in blood.