11 | New Enemies?

stay tuned till the end for frequently asked questions!!

A/N: Sorry for not updating!! it was christmas eve, you know?? :D anyways, i got a skateboard for christmas, and Pokemon Sword (since I already burned through Breath of the Wild) and i'm really happy :)))))

ps, if you're new, the schedule i update in is every tuesday, thursday, and saturday <3

-Melody 

~

"I am Ladyblood"

Luka's POV

Psh, as if I didn't already know that. They literally wear the same hairstyles. Sure, when the paparazzi see her, she's wearing a hockey mask, so we never knew who Ladyblood truly was, but I had a hunch. It just didn't seem like Marinette to want to kill someone. I never knew she would carry blood on her hands.

Nonetheless, I still love her.

Marinette made me promise not to tell anyone her secret, but I'm going to change her for the good. I'm not letting the girl I love carry the lives of others on her shoulders. If I'm going to take her down, I'll need someone else to help me. I start to think. My close friend Kagami moved here today, and she's going to this school tomorrow. We've gotten distant since we went to different schools, but we still talk to each other a lot. I don't know if I should drag her into this, but I'll need as much help as I can get. For now, I need to just play along with their game, and pretend I'm joining them, when I'm really not.

I stop leaning against the wall, and lean forward to talk to them. "Yes," I say, hesitantly. "I want to join you."

"Perfect," says Marinette, sneering. "I knew I could trust you. You can take the Snake Miraculous, which to activate the Miraculous, you must say the transformation phrase, 'Scales Slither.' "

I nod, than take the teal bracelet and slip it on my wrist. The secretive jewelry quickly latches to me, and the eyes of the snake glow a dark black. A shiver finds its way down my spine, and I take a step back, trying not to show Marinette and Adrien I'm terrified for my sanity.

I just got an urge to kill someone.

I know what's going on now. This is why the Miraculous are dangerous in the wrong hands, because if used for evil, it becomes corrupted. If it's used for stealing, it will urge you to steal often. If it's used for lying, it will urge you to lie even more. If it's used for murder, it will encourage you to kill more.

Obviously, I haven't done anything on the illegal side, but I'm guessing because it was so close to Marinette and Adrien, it slowly became intoxicated by the wickedness. When it glows black, that's when the Miraculous sends an urge in your body to do that thing, good or bad.

I slowly look back at Marinette. "T-Thank you. I will join you at the next fight. I'll be right back, and I'll put my school books away."

Adrien took a step toward me, and cocked his head. "You don't sound too sure about this. Are you sure we can trust you?"

"Just let me go home, and you'll see."

"What will you do when you get home, huh? Tell the whole world our identities?When you do, I'll make sure you never see your mama again-"

Marinette jumps in. "Babe! Calm down! He's fine, Luka, you can go home."

Babe?

I simply nod my head, and quickly back away, and scurry into the shadows with my head down before they can change their mind. I think I'm so tough, but when I really stand up for myself, I freeze up.