10 | Viper

a/n : hey!! it's future melody here! i've updated the picture so i decided to publish it here

a/n : hey!! it's future melody here! i've updated the picture so i decided to publish it here. hope y'all enjoy, you have no idea what you're in for ;)

Adrien's POV

I wipe my brow. I've got blood stains all over my clothes, and red puddles near my feet. Great, now my bat is dirty too. I start to complain when suddenly I hear footsteps. Damn.

I grab Nathaniel's arm and drag him over my shoulders, and start to carry the limp body. He's heavy, so I have to share the body weight over my shoulders. I bite my lip, and start walking away from the crime scene. My breaths are heavy, and my feet are dragging. The footsteps get louder and louder, and I start walking faster. The footsteps are following me. I whip my head around, and see a familiar face.

"Adrien, seriously?" Marinette questions.

I sigh. "Claws in."

Marinette runs and hugs me. "He was just a friend, silly."

"I know, I just didn't trust him."

Marinette giggles, and pulls me in for a kiss.

Plagg's POV (yes fr)

Tikki and I are in Marinette's purse while this all goes down. She tends to be more serious about it, but to me, this all feels like a fever dream. No way this is happening. Sure, maybe I am in denial, but Master Fu wouldn't let two hormonal pubescent teenagers with killing tendencies keep the miraculouses, right?

The look on Tikki's face just confirms what I'm thinking.

"Plagg, I'm scared! It's been days and Master Fu hasn't done anything since the day Adrien bumped into him and stole all the miraculous!" Tikki squeaks.

I laugh. "Sugar cube, this will all be fine. Sure, some emotional teenagers stole the miraculous, killed three people, started a chaos in the city, and blindly trust each other, but is it really that bad?"

Tiikki stares at me, and starts crying. Guilt falls on my shoulders like 100 pound weights, and I go and hold her in my tiny arms.

"Hey hey hey, I didn't mean it."

She looks back at me with her bright blue eyes. "Plagg, we're gods! We live for eternity, and yet, nothing I've ever experienced feels as horrible as this." She starts to cry some more. "And you know how the miraculous work! We get attached to our holders, whether we like it or not! Eventually, I'm gonna see the world like she does, in that sick, wicked brain of hers!"

I stay silent. She looks down, and I look away.

"Same with me," I say, tearing up. "I'll never look at you the same. Maybe, just like him, I'll feel an extreme jealousy of everyone who even looks at you."

Even I start to cry.

I look back at her. "I don't what that to happen, Tikki!" I scream.

Tikki looks into my eyes, and her face lights up. "I have an idea! What if we make them give a miraculous to a level headed person, and hopefully they'll convince Marinette and Adrien to give the miraculous away, or fight for good!"

I stop crying. "Yeah," I snif, "That's a good idea, Sugar Cube."

She giggles. She unzips the purse, and flies up to Marinette. Ugh, she's making out with Adrien again. What a pain. We wait until they're done, and then propose our idea.

Tikki looks at Marinette. "What if we give another Miraculous to another person, so that you can..." - her voice breaks - "... k-kill more people easier."

Marinette looks at Adrien, and he nods. "Yeah!" she says, smiling. "Then we can make sure only the pure and righteous people survive!"

Tikki awkwardly smiles, then flies back down to me. Let's hope this works.

Marinette's POV

Adrien and I decide on using the snake miraculous, and giving it to someone else. We both decide to walk to school and find someone to give it to there. We need someone we can trust, and that's basically the only requirement.

As we enter the classroom, everyone's eyes lock on Adrien, and are as wide as saucers. Oh yeah, he just kille someone. Forgot about that.

Adrien quickly speaks up. "Mari and I were making red velvet cupcakes. I'm not a very good chef though, and made the icing too liquidy. I couldn't clean it off! Oh well, just don't ask me to make any birthday cakes and we'll be good!"

He winks, and the whole class laughs. Did that really work?!

The teacher asks us to sit in our seats, and Adrien and I find our seats next to Alya and Luka. I pull out my notebook, an write on some scratch paper, then slide it to Adrien.

What if we gave the miraculous to luka?

He writes on it, than slips it back to me.

Good idea. How would we tell him how to use it tho?

I write something, then send it back.

After class?

He reads it, then looks at me and nods.

I pull out my phone, open the messaging app, and send Luka a quick text saying to meet me after class. I hear his phone buzz, and he picks it up. He smiles, and sends a quick "ok" before slipping the phone back into his bag.

After the class get's their homework for the weekend, we all head out of the class. I grab Adrien's hadn when suddenly, Sabrina, who's been lonely and angry since Chloe's death, starts to argue and bicker with Alya.

Alya crosses her arms and snarls. "If Chloe didn't steal the jewelry from my home, then I know it was you, her little minion!"

Sabrina cocks her head back and laughs, then leans in close to her face. "i didn't steal anything, bitch. I'm too rich for you, anyways."

Alya grabs Sabrina's shoulder and shoves her into the wall. "WHAT did you call me?"

Sabrina is about to snap back, when the teacher comes into the room. Sabrina drops the whole tough girl act, than starts crying and wailing.

"Teacher, Teacher! Alya broke my arm! She hates me!"

The teacher looks at Alya in disgust. "That's detention for you, Alya! 3 Weeks! Now get out of my classroom!"

Alya takes a step back, and then another one, in complete denial. Her mouth drops, and her face goes white. I can see tears welding up in her eyes.

I stand on my toes and whisper into Adrien's ears. "We need to leave now, before Alya drags me into this."

Adrien nods, then grabs my hand, and we walk to meet Luka behind the school. We see him listening to his music, and humming with a smile. Man, he's so cute. If I wasn't with Adrien...

He stops and looks up at us. "Hey guys, whats up?"

Adrien squeezes my hand, and I take a step closer to Luka. The sky is dark, and looks like it might rain any minute. The wind is cold, and the shadows are black. I tilt my head and smile.

"Have you ever heard of Ladyblood and Wild Chat?"