Chapter 12

Andrei's POV

A couple days later...

The blaring sound of my alarm clock suddenly wakes me from my deep slumber. I slowly open my eyes and roll on my side, squinting intensely at the bright numbers ahead of me. Ugh, time for work.

With a heavy sigh, I sit up in bed and swing my feet off the mattress and plant them firmly in the- body? I flick the bedside lamp on beside me I see Skylar passed out on the ground, naked. I watch contently as I watch her breasts expand with every breath she takes. Even watching her sleep turns me on.

"Skylar," I hiss, automatically going back to being my normal temper. It's 6 am, I've got time until my 7 o'clock meeting.

Even with my loud call-out, she still does not wake up and continues to sleep peacefully on the ground. Last night must've really taken a toll on her...

"Skylar!" I yell this time and nudge her bare back with my foot.

This time, she opens her eyes but does not sit up. Her blue orbs stare into mine sleepily with a pleading look on her face.

"Get up and pleasure me. I've got 15 minutes so make it count." I quickly grab a condom from the drawer then rip it open and put it on. After, I sit back onto my propped up pillow.

I watch as her hand clasps to the side of the bed and she hoists her frail yet sexy body to her feet. She climbs onto the mattress and practically drags herself on top of me, being careful not to put any of her weight on me.

"Go ahead," I say with impatience. Only 12 minutes now...

Her hands gently set themselves on to plains of my shoulders and she widens her shaky thighs as she slows herself onto my hardened member.

I groan loudly when I feel her tight walls wrap around me slowly, too slowly. So I grasp her hips and slam myself into her which causes a whimper to escape her quivering lips.

"What was that?" I test and continue to slide deeper into her.

She squeezes her eyes shut and shakes her head. "N-nothing, sir.." she whimpers again.

I pound the rest of my length into her then engulf her face with my hand, squeezing her dimpled cheeks and chin. "What the fuck did I tell you about not making sounds during this time, huh?" I hiss into her ear. "This is time for ME, not you, Suka." My words are harsher than usual this time.

She nods quickly this time and bites down hard onto her lip when I turn our position, continuing on for another 10 minutes.

~

Skylar's POV

"Alright, get off!" Andrei presses his palms onto my chest and uses all his unnecessary strength to push me off the bed and back onto the floor: the place I seem to sleep nearly every night now.

As I'm trying my best to pick myself up off the floor, I'm pushed back down hard onto my stomach. I lift only my head this time and watch as he snatches his pants from the floor beside me with a loud curse from how terrible I was and that I've made him late. He also threatens to hand me around to all his men and see what they think of me, but I don't care. Im too exhausted and in pain.

When he's finally gotten to the closet, I roll myself onto my back and reach for the thin-fabric 'dress' I was given as clothing. Maybe one of these days he'll actually throw me back out onto the streets like he says he will. I never imagined having a roof over my head would be worse than before.

Pulling the coverup over me, I pull myself to my feet and stagger back over to my corner of the room. I collapse onto the blanket and let my head fall right onto the pillow, shutting my eyes within seconds.